chapter 14

Dipper-"what do you mean by that gideon!?" (glares at gideon)

Gideon-"Dont pretend you don't know where all the other journals are" (starts to get red)

Dipper-" ha your still after the books well what about your book Isn't one good enough to you"

Gideon-"no we need all the journal's to unleash the full power of the books!" (stomps his foot angrily)

Gideon-"and also you took my book and I need it back"

Dipper-"what do you mean I never took your book!!?"....."besides I would never tell you where my book is and you'll never know" (glares)

Gideon-"I guess we have to take it by force!"

Dipper-"wait what do you mean by we-?" (a bunch of people pop up behind dipper)

Gideon-"lets do what we came here for fellows!" (they all start to walk towards dipper)

Dipper-(looking at them with a frighten face saying) "stay back I warn you!!"

(meanwhile on mable, pacifica and bills hand)

pacifica-"man this is taking forever"

Bill-"man have some pacitions I mean its just a couple of yards away and I am sure that they should be in a cave around here somewhere"

mable- "you mean this cave!!"

bill-"yes that is it!!...your not all that stupid shooting star"

Pacifica-(laughs) "mable you know how to make an impression" (starts to walk into the cave with bill)

Mable- "well ill take that as a compliment" (starts to walk into the cave)

bill- "we have to be careful not to get caught alright!" (looks at them both)

mable-"yup gosh yah"

pacifica-"yah we get it"(rolls her eyes and thinks) "only doing this for dipper"

Bill-"ok lets go"(they find a curton's inside and hide behind it looking for dipper and they see him)

Mable-"dipper!"

Bill-(puts his hand over her mouth and says) "shhhh" (then removes his hand from her mouth and says) "ewwww"

Dipper-"Gideon you better let me go ill never tell you where the book is"(looks at gideon)

Gideon-"you so sure about that" (evil smile)

Dipper- "of course I am you and your buddy's too I won't let them know ethier and those robs your wearing are a little bit on the creepy side" (smiles confidentiality)

Gideon-"well kid your gonna have another thing coming"(walks towards him and says) "you're gonna pay fo-"

Dipper-(puts his foot out and makes him trip then laughs) "ha I can still fend for myself"

Mable-(laughs)

Gideon-(turns around) "did you hear something"

Dipper-"you hit the ground harder than you think" (sees mable, then looks back at gideon)

Gideon-(punches dipper in the gut/belly) "ha dipper pines you dont see the mess your in do you"

Pacifica- (thinks) "how dare he punch dipper" (gets a tight grip on her fist)

Bill-"hey pacifica go outside and call for help like the police" (wispers)

pacifica-"what those people are idiots"

Bill-"just do it!!"

Pacifica-(runs out of where she was hiding to call the police)

Bill-"ready shooting star"

Mable-(shacks her head then charges in with bill and says to gideon)"your gonna pay for what you did to my brother"

Bill-(untie's dipper)

Dipper-"woah thanks kid" (smiles)

bill-"ha as dull as ever its me bill got my self a vessal"

Dipper-"what, ok whatever we need to get out of here"

Mable-"Gideon I cant belive you!!"

Gideon-"wait come back my pumpkin" (reashes his hand out to mable)

Mable-(looks at him then hears dipper say "come on mable lets go" and she starts to run out with them)

Dipper-"thanks mable for savening me" (thinks In his head) "never though I would have to say that"

Pacifica-"I call the idiot's"

Bill-"who?"

Pacifica- "the cops,..they should be here soon"

Dipper-"pacifica you're here?!"

Pacifica-"yah you invited me remeber" (blushes)

Dipper-"oh right well thanks for saving me" (blushes a little)

Gideon-"ha you thinks you can escape so easily" (runs after them)

Dipper-"oh great" (then hears sirens) "what?"

blubs and Edwin/cops-"little gideon your under arrest for esscaping prison and for making us go all the way out here to get you" (geting the little handcuffs out)

Gideon-"no!!" (starts to run atound until Edwin catches him and Blubs puts him into the car)

Edwin-"thank yall very much for the help now have a good day"

Blubs-"you tell stan to not breck the law alright!?"

mables-"sure" (waving good bye)

Dipper-"stan would never not break the law" (face -.- )

Mable-"well I'm going home" (walks home and then thinks) "wait why did dipper even know that bill was here" (says) "no sence dwelling over it"

Pacifica-"well today was interesting,  but I got to go bye dipper"

Dipper-"bye pacifica"(waves)

Pacifica-(blushes) "bye" (starts to walk to the place her parents were going to pick her up)

Bill-"well that was pleasant" (starts to walk off)

Dipper-"wait your not going to say anthing or even bother with me"

Bill-"look kid the end is near and I have nothing anymore to bother you with my goal is achevied"

Dipper-"wait what was your goal?" (looks confused)

Bill-(turns around to say) "to defeat the blind eye socity leader and I've done that so bye pine tree. ill be watching you!"

Dipper-"well ok,...I wounder what stan is doing?" (starts to run to mable to catch up and then they both walk home to the mystery shack)

(meanwhile stan is...)

Stan-"yes I finnaly figured it out all the codes to unlock the portal" (looks very excited)

Stan-(gets up and goes to the portal) "I have finally fulfilled my promise"

Stan-"thank you all for this wonderful information about the portal and I will use it well"

Stan-"I wonder what the kids would say if they saw this...haha I know mable would say something like it needs more glitter" (laugh)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

To be continued....