chapter 26

Dipper-(feels the darkness around him and then feels like he is being choked into nothingness) "no" (he says deep in his consciousnes) "i won't let you hurt Mabel with my body".

Bill-(feels dipper's body lose control and then starts to shake around until he says) "no if you do that you will kill us both"

Dipper-(inside of his deep self says) "alright i am ready"

Bill-"nooooooo" (he shouts in agony)

Mabel-(looks to see dippers body start to turn) "dipper, you can't.." (tears starts to overwhelm her eyes)

Dipper-(looks through one of his eyes and says with his last sentence) "i'm sorry mabel" (he turns to stan and stanly and says) "You have to send her back in are time"

Bill-"noooo....we could have been immortal..." (he says in a evil tone as both of there minds start to disappear as death head towards them both)

Mabel-"dipper" (her tears are so big now that it seems she is flooding the whole area)

Stanly-(he closes his eyes and says) "we will"

Dipper-(nodes his head and then his body falls to the ground the whole forest is silent as if a big part of the place was just taken away)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be continued...........

The Next chapter is the last One so i hope you enjoyed this book.

:)