Heartbroken

Running past confused people who dodged you, nearly sliding on the ground as you struggled to get to the crowd of people who were around a pathway.

You got there just as BTS began walking out, you tried to squeeze through the beginning of the line, only to be butted away, seeing Hoseok, you felt your heart lunge.

Running around, you watched as he stormed quickly towards the terminal posts, squeezing out, you ran around the other side squeezing through people.

Somebody grabbed you, holding you back, Hoseok about to pass the security guard blocking the terminal. "Hoseok!" You cried out, only to get no response.

Turning and shoving the person who held you back away, you slightly knocked somebody off balance as you broke through the crowd. "Hoseok!" You screamed, a guard grabbed you holding you back. Hoseok looked back at you, only instead of smiling, instead of saying hello, he tilted his head.

Confusion in his eyes.

"Hoseok wait!" You begged, he shrugged. "Hello! I have to go." He smiled at you only to turn, walking down the corridor. The guard let you go as you stood there in shock, your heart slowly dropping, your stomach forming a deep dark pit, tears stabbing your eyes, unable to say anything. You couldn't take your eyes off the area he disappeared into.

Taehyung looked at you, his face too looked like his heart had been shattered. He couldn't take his eyes off of you until he reached the terminal gate. "Hoseok!" You heard him yell as he took off for the boy who had just left you.

"Omg you're literally so lucky! Hoseok looked at you and smiled!" A girl next to you giggled, you forced a smile before turning away, you hurried away from the crowd that began to disperse talking about the boys.

Holding your head down, you ran your fingers through your hair, holding it from blocking your eyes but still covering your face. Tears spilling out of your eyes in a never ending stream.

Everybody was jealous that Jung Hoseok looked at you and smiled, that he said hello to you, that he even acknowledged you. But you knew Hoseok better then anybody. You knew that smile more than the world did. You knew that look more than the universe did.

He didn't recognize you.