MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHIRSTMAS EVERYONE!! Enjoy your day with your family and friends! Have a wonderful vacation~

I prepared a game(not really a game hehe) and you can participate if you want. Don't worry, I won't feel bad if you don't. It's just for fun...

First, I'm curious, how did you celebrate your Christmas in your country? 

You know, Christmas here in Philippines plays a very significant role. It's not a matter if it's not luxurious, the important thing is that you celebrate it with your family. We serve sooo many foods in home, and prepare gifts for childrens. Some families exchange gifts with each other, some goes to the Mall to watch movie, or spent their days attending Mass, etc.. We can celebrate it in different ways, as long as the family is complete :)

I have five things to share about Nu'est:

* Everytime I saw ~@m' one person came into my mind.

* I gain a lot of confidence and want to study driving when I saw Baekho's car.

* When I heard a DJ on the radio, I constantly think it was DJ Aron

* I somehow acepted Lady Gaga (I'm not a hater. I just don't like her song. Please no hate.)

* I once became an Otaku (but not as active as before)

How about you? What are the things that change you when you think of them? Or what are the things you remember when they are the one involve? List five things and comment below. For fun! :D