PLEASE READ!

I don't know how to say this..

First of all, I'm sorry if I became inactive. Hear me out first, please?

So, I just received a message(I won't mention her name) and said I'm forgetting Nu'est. She even said that I'm not a true fan for leaving them because I'm not posting some news about them. I feel bad about it, and I somehow felt guilty. I'm sorry if I lack of supporting them. I'm sorry if I failed to update you with a fresh news about them. But let me explain it, I have a life to work on. I'm still a student and it's really hard to put things together that's why when school starts, I left a message indicating that I'll be inactive for months. I didn't lack of reminding you guys that I have plenty of things to do. I'm not really into being popular with this, I just want to share what I see. It's sad because, at the end of her message, she said that I'm just using someone's post and wanted to gain more votes in wattpad.. You see, at the end of each info, I always put credits where news originated. I also put it in external link so that you could see to your self about it. I admit, sometimes I forgot to put one because of my excitement. Excitement to share the news to fans who is still haven't see it.

Tell me, do you want me to continue this? Tell me if you have something in mind becasue for me, I'm happy to share what I've learn about to them. I just can't promise you that I can post all about them here becasue I have a life.. 

I'm not mad at you, I just want you to understand this. I'm sorry if I posted what you've said here. Don't worry, your name is safe. 

The reason why I posted it is because, I want to know what you think.. Please tell me if you don't agree to me posting something like this in wattpad. I would gladly appreciate it.. 

I'm sorry for anything! Please don't hate me..