['What If' Questions③]

NU’EST’s JR_ What if I Have Adorable Daughter Who Resembles Me ?

◆ ‘What If’ Questions for NU’EST members

: How would NU’EST members react differently to various settings and situation?

▶ JR 

What If: After getting married, you had a baby girl who is the apple of your eyes.

Situation 1. Your daughter who always said that she loves you the most, brought her first boyfriend from preschool.

=”Enjoy the meal, and please go back to your house as soon as possible!” I’ll feed him Ramen with egg in it and send him back to his home in hurry.

Situation 2. You totally forgot about ‘White Day’, and your daughter says “Dad, candy!” with shining eyes.

= Haha! Of course, I have candies ready for you! and I’ll hurriedly go to a store and buy some candies.

Situation 3. She resembles you very much but she is also inherited your bad habit of bitting nails…

=No! I’ll hold her hand for the entire day and never let her go! (Luckily, he does not have such habit)

Situation 4.  You can’t make to her first day of elementary school due to busy schedules at work.

= Humans can go beyond their limits. I’ll take care of the work in split seconds and go to her school. Errg!!

Situation 5. She becomes a middle school student and her dream changed from a doctor to an idol singer.

= Ok, try that. I’ll let her pursue the career she want to do.

Situation 6. She brought a man she wants to get married and he doesn’t fit don’t like him.

= I disapprove this marriage! and I’ll go back to my room.

Situation 7.  You’ve raised your daughter like a princess and on the day before she gets married, she comes to you and says “Thank you for everything you’ve done for me”.

= I think I’ll become speechless. Just thinking about it makes me break into tears.

✔ Reporter’s Word

He seems fastidious and throughgoing, but he is a person with some cute flaws. Not understanding questions correctly, he turned in the answer sheet first but got rejected three times. Aron also got two rejections…On the question about a daughter bringing a man he does not like, he initially wrote “no” and erased it.

He might challenge his daughter’s boyfriend to a duel. Haha, oh, and on the last question, don’t you agree that JR will really cry in a situation like that? He is the one who cried the most after watching a video message from his parents. He can’t hide his feelings for his children~

Copyrights ⓒ wikikpop.com all rights reserved, prohibition of re-distribution