❧𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 [pt. 2]

Aye part two babyyyyyyyyy~

((Y/n)'s p.o.v.)

I felt anxiety crawl through my skin as I waited for Mammon to wake up. I was so embarrassed at what happened earlier, but deep down I longed for more and I knew it. I let out a tired sigh as I stared at my cup of water, I was currently sitting in the kitchen trying to gather my thoughts. 

Why did I have to gain a small crush already? Can't I just help someone in peace? 

(S/n) walked in with a raised eyebrow, "Did lover boy leave?" 

I couldn't even get myself to be angry since I just wanted to sleep...but Mammon was in my bed. Ugh the world hates me I swear. "No, the antidote is just doing its work," I grumbled taking a sip of the water. It was cool running down my throat and it calmed my nerves slightly. 

"Sorry not sorry," She replied tossing a bag of coins onto the kitchen table. "Here's that money, I'm not heartless."

"Yeah, yeah," I mumbled, my eyes closing against my will. Jeeze when did I get so tired?

"You should go to sleep, why are you still up?" (S/n) asked with slight concern.

"Mammon hasn't woken up yet," I said resting my head on my hand. 

"Just wake him up," She scoffed crossing her arms.

"Then the antidote might fail," I said rolling my eyes. 

"Whatever," Then (s/n) grabbed a bag of chips and left. 

I was left in silence, not helping my tired state. I almost feel asleep until someone else wandered into the kitchen. Man I just wanted to take a nap...even if I was in the kitchen. I glanced up seeing Mammon, a blush on his face when he saw me. Please for the love of God and Lord Diavolo tell me that the antidote worked.

"Uhm...hello," I said awkwardly.

"What the fuck happened," He spoke out.

"Ask my sister," I groaned, I didn't want to deal with this right now. 

"B-but-" I cut him off.

"My sister used a defective love potion I made without me knowing," I started. "You ate it and the potion made you love me so I brought you here to make an antidote."

He blinked at me taking in the information, "...oh."

"If that's all I would like to go to bed," I stated standing up rubbing my eyes tiredly. 

"W-w-wait," He stuttered. "Are we going to s-stay in touch?" He asked surprising me. He wanted to be friends even after that weird...meeting?

"You want to be my friend?" I asked leaning on the table still feeling drowsy. Me being so tired made this all seem so surreal. This day went by so fast.

"W-well," He started, avoiding looking at me. "I-I-I kinda l-liked the situation we were in e-earlier."

My eyes widened and I suddenly felt wide awake. My face heated up and my heart was drumming against my chest. I shouldn't be feeling this way...even though this was the first time someone liked me like that. I did just meet the guy today. 

I squinted my eyes in suspicion, maybe the antidote didn't work? So I stared right into his blue eyes trying to see any small hearts. There were none, and he looked even more flustered. 

"W-what're ya doin?!" He asked defensively backing away. 

"Making sure you still weren't under the affects of the love potion," I explained crossing my arms out of habit. "If you wanna go on a date with me or whatever just give me your number and leave so I can sleep."

After exchanging information he left leaving me to sleep in peace. 

ওওও

I dressed in my normal black dress but left the hat. I fixed my tights as I looked in the mirror. I nodded breathing out nervously. I put on some black shoes, grabbed my purse and left to the shopping district. I made sure to grab some grimm that I earned so I could buy myself something. 

I waited by the entrance and noticed a blonde haired male approach me with a smug grin. Mammon placed his hands on his hips before saying, "Are you ready to have an amazing date with the AMAZING Mammon?!"

I rolled my eyes but I couldn't help the smile the spread across my face, "As ready as I'll ever be." 

With that we walked down the street talking and looking at shops windows. We both pointed out things that looked cool and went inside others. He bought a ton of shit while so far I bought a kitty key chain. It reminded me of Midnight, my pet cat. 

"Don't'cha want more than just a small key chain?" Mammon asked in confusion. 

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't want to spend all my money in one day." 

"What's the fun in that?" He asked looking at me like I grew a head.

"Money for food and stuff?" I asked more than stated. 

"I..." Mammon started getting flustered randomly confusing me. "I'll get'cha something then."

"Ah no no!" I exclaimed waving my hands in front of me. "I don't want you to waste your money on me."

"T-this is a date right?" Mammon asked. "I should buy you SOMETHING!"

"B-but I feel bad," I pouted. "You don't need to feel obligated to do-"

"J-JUST LET ME DO IT!" Mammon shouted covering his face.

"...fine," I mumbled looking away with a slight blush. 

We walked into a store that held a ton of plushies and it was like heaven for me. I looked all around staring at the different animals. Excitement bubbled up inside me as I walked down some aisles. Plushies weren't the only things being sold but that's what caught my attention. I glanced back at Mammon smiling widely. I saw a giant husky and pointed it out to my date.

"Mammon look!" I exclaimed. "Could I have that? Please?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"What's with that look?" Mammon asked blushing crimson. "I told ya I'm buyin you somethin, no need to beg." 

I pouted and crossed my arms, "I normally have to beg to get what I want, sorry."

He rolled his eyes and grabbed the giant plush. Once he bought it we went outside. I glanced at the time on my D.D.D. only to see that it was already 9 o'clock. I felt sad knowing we will have to part ways. 

"It's getting late," I mumbled.

"I guess I should walk you home huh?" Mammon asked his smile faltering. He must've felt the same way I did. 

A thought ran through my head but it flustered me greatly. I held the husky plushie under one arm and reached out to grab Mammon's hand in the other. I hid my face behind the husky as we continued walking to my house. I didn't dare glace at him, afraid of his reaction. I felt him squeeze my hand slightly and we were left in a comfortable silence. 

We stood in front of my door saying our goodbye's, but before he could leave I grabbed his arm. Mammon turned around, he was about to speak but I cut him off by kissing his cheek. His eyes widened and I ran into my house slamming the door shut. I glanced out the window to see him holding a hand to his cheek that I kissed in awe. 

My poor heart can't handle this.

ლლლ

[Word count: 1,209]

[Published May 25, 2020]

𝒩𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓈 𝒮𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓃~