❧𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐨

THERE ISN'T MUCH FANART OKAY DON'T JUDGE!!!

I totally forgot to update yesterday sorry.

((Y/n)'s p.o.v.)

I watched Diavolo work and it was super boring. He was trying to make an exchange program so the three worlds would join together. I found this a very noble and amazing goal so I helped him in any way I could. He said that just my presence helped him work better but that left me sitting around bored. 

"Diavolo you should take a break, you've been working for hours," I groaned out loud. He looked at me and stared for a couple seconds. Then a giant grin fitted his features and he stood up slightly stretching. He held his hand out to me which I accepted. He helped me stand up and kept a firm hold on it...which made me feel flustered. 

He lead me to the palace garden and we walked around a bit. I always felt amazed by the size of the garden. There were tons of exotic plants and it attracted the most beautiful of insects. I was too enchanted by the fountain in the middle of the lush green garden to notice Diavolo's stare was focused on me. 

"Hm, this is quite relaxing," Diavolo said squeezing my hand gently. I turned my attention to the handsome demon and gave him a bright smile.

"I'm glad, you have been working non stop to make this dream of yours a reality," I said giving him praise. 

"You helped me work harder," He responded sincerely sending me a loving smile. I felt like putty hearing those words escape his lips. 

"H-how? All I do is sit with you," I asked staring right back into his golden eyes. 

"You remind me why I wanted to do this in the first place," Diavolo stated placing his hands on my waist. I felt my body heat up at his gentle touch as he drew me closer to him. I felt my breath hitch as I placed my hands against his chest. 

"What do you mean by that?" I breathed out in a whisper. My imagination ran wild with possibilities that could happen. Are we going to confess? Does he like me back after all these years? What if he kisses me? How far will this go?

He caressed my face with his warm, soft hand while responding, "I want to make the world a better place for you. I truly love you (y/n) and my heart only beats for you." 

My heartbeat quickened and I couldn't think straight. He did love me, I wanted to express my love for him the way he did for me. Yet my body was frozen, my mind was racing and frozen at the same time. My face seemed to be stuck in a shocked expression as I analyzed his features. His red tinted hair, his tan face, his soft looking lips...I wanted to show him how much I loved him. 

He slowly let go of me stepping away, "I understand if you don't feel the same. I just need you to know how I feel." 

"I LOVE YOU TOO DIAVOLO!" I shouted. Of course I shouted it, I just can't seem to keep my cool around him. "I-I, you are my entire world and I would do anything for you," I spoke softly closing the distance between us. I placed my hand on his cheek, his soft skin warm from the slight blush. I brought his face closer to mine, our breaths mingling together.

"Can I kiss you my Lord?" I asked staring into his eyes which stared back into mine, and intense passion shown in both of us. 

"You don't even need to ask," He whispered back. With his confirmation I pressed my lips to his. It was a soft and passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. We pulled apart and I was out of breath. 

"Will you be mine?" Diavolo asked, his face filled with pure joy. 

"Do you even need to ask?" I replied back with a smirk bringing him back down for another kiss.

ლლლ

[Word count: 672]

[Published June 25, 2020]

𝒩𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓈 𝐵𝒶𝓇𝒷𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓈~