Chapter two

~ Bleeding Silver ~
~ Chapter 2 ~

Dedicated to: LadyHiddlesLoki

~ Not Edited ~

Loki scooped up Silvers limp form greedily as he shouted for Heimdal to open the Bifrost, his voice hoarse from the restraint of his tears.

In a flash of colours, he appeared in the observatory and rushed to the horse that Heimdal had called for.

He hoisted himself atop the stallion gently as to not injure the dying woman in his arms.

The sound of the Bifrost opening for new arrivals was a mere buzz in his ears as he charged for the palace.

Jumping from the horse, he ran down the halls he knew all too well and barged through the doors to the healers working chamber.

The head healer, Eir dropped everything as her eyes landed on Silver’s lifeless body and ushered Loki to the nearest bed.

Eir and her fellow healers worked tirelessly to heal her.

His first tear fell as the healers stepped aside.
Eir looked to Thor, Amethyst and Frigga, whom had entered not long ago before turning to face Loki. "She is stable for now but I'm afraid she does not have long."

Loki stormed from the healing chambers with one thing in mind, to save Silver.

Idunn had a long awaited debt to repay.

~~~~

“A year with the lair and you’ve become one.” Garrett chucked darkly as he circled Silver, his hand brushing her left hand and eyeing the ring on her finger. “A liar and a wannabe god.”

“Because you’re a straight shooter right?” She scoffed. “You tell it as it is?”

“You’re just as much a part of Hydra as I am.” She glared and refused to shy away or show weakness as he caressed her check. “You shouldn’t deny your true heritage Silver.”

“I don’t deny it; I just don’t let it define me.” She shrugged as much as she could with her hands cuffed and trapped between her back and the back of the chair.

The door creaked open and her eyes widened for a moment before she threw her head back in laughter as Grant Ward strode in with a menacing grin. “I should have known.”

Garrett and Ward exchanged a look before John stood and left the room and Grant slipped into the now vacant chair.

“So, are you the good cop or the bad cop?” Her head whipped to the side as his fist collided with her cheek. “Bad cop it is then.” She grumbled and spat out blood onto the floor beside her.

“So you traded in your tight, little leather pants to be a god.” Ward shook his head in mock disgust. “Coulson will be heart broken. Not only was your death a lie but you ran off with the man that destroyed his life.”

“Don’t accuse me of hurting Phil after all you have done to him.” Silver hissed through her teeth and tried to control the ice that threatened to coat her skin. “Phil’s a good man and you’re stabbing him in the back.”

“And you didn’t?” He chuckled. “You’re engaged to his murder!”

“Who said anything about being engaged?” She raised a perfectly plucked brow. “And what about Skye? Anyone can see that you like her or is that just another part of your cover?”