Chapter one

~ Bleeding Silver ~

~ Chapter 1 ~

A/N: This is like, my fifth try at this chapter and I believe it to be the best one yet so I hope you guys like it!

Dedicated to: Sallymaria101 because of reasons *Evil Laughter*

From now on, I am planning to ask for your favorite quote of the chapter as a way to better interact with you guys and have you more involved. You can even comment your own witty little lines that you can see a particular character whipping out and I will try to have them all appear somewhere down the track!

NOW ON WITH THE SEQUEL!!!!

~ Not Edited ~

“You know, it would be nice, if for once, Thor and his people sent down the God of cleaning up after yourself.”  Phil sighed as he place yet another piece of alien material into the tub that Skye was carrying. “They probably have a magic broom for this stuff.”

“I just wish they left their alien ship behind.” Skye sighed dreamily.

“What?” May raised her brow. “So we can clean that up too?”

“Agent Coulson, Agent Amethyst is here to see you.” Agent Davies marched into the university, his distain evident at the mention of one of the Coulson sisters.

“Send her in.” Phil dismissed the agent and sighed in relief at the realization that his girls were okay.

“No, so we can go inside, take a look under the hood. Are you telling me that piloting an alien ship isn’t on your bucket list?” Skye asked May incredulously.

“I can’t think of a single time when something alien in human hands ended well.”

“Wouldn’t mind getting my human hands on Thor, he’s so dreamy.”

“Sure,” Phil furrowed his brows at the comment. “He’s handsome but-”

“No, he’s dreamy.” May confirmed.

“And he’s dating my daughter.” Skye grinned as Phil scrunched up his nose at the thought, sure Thor’s a good guy but this is his daughter they’re talking about.

“Ah, Phil.” Skye’s grin turned into a worried frown as she pointed behind Phil at the teary eyed blonde heading their way.

“Amethyst?” Phil hugged Amethyst tight before pulling back and holding her at arm’s length. “What’s wrong? Where is your sister? Did she get into an argument with Davies again?” He sighed in frustration at the thought, Silver and Davies had been at each other’s throats since they were partners for a mission in Hong Kong a few years back, hence his dislike for the woman.

“I’m so sorry Phil, I’m so sorry, it’s all my fault.” The team watched with wide eyes as the eldest Coulson sister broke down and sobbed into her father’s shoulder.

“What’s your fault Amethyst? What happened?” His heart clenched as every possible scenario crossed his mind.

“Silver’s dead.”

~~~~

“You went soft the day those to rats walked into your life.” Garrett hissed as he swung at Coulson. “Especially that little runt Silver.”

The events in Greenwich, London twelve months ago and a mission in Oakland, California that had ended with Phil getting kidnapped and tortured has the team falling apart at the seams, one mission at a time.