Chapter 13| Christmas and a baby shower special

Austin pov :

It's been a bumpy road for me and sky threw this pregnancy but I'm on the road to recovery I need to learn to control my temper for sky's and especially my baby girls sake.
It's nearly Christmas but in a couple days time it's the baby shower for my special girls.
Last time you heard from us we were moving in together we'll were not officially together but I've found someone I really like it's ...

Sky's pov:
Okay me and maddie and the gang are at the mall ...as per usual. And Austin has been sneaking around I don't know what he's up to but I'm going to find out.
I've also lost maddie don't know where she's gone but when she got a phone call she just disappeared somewhere but right now I'm in the mother care section looking for stuff for before and after having the twins and I'm just getting little bits and bobs for the twins before they arrive.

After finish paying for my stuff I soon exit the shop as I exit the shop I look left and right for maddie until I decide to call her.I called her phone and heard her ringtone go off so she was nearby
I went round the corner and saw something id thought I'd never see...

Maddie pov:
So I was in the mother care section with sky thinking about someone impartial I can't get that person out of my mind it was ... Austin.
He's all I can think about all day. The night we moved in I got to know Austin he's sweet and he cares a lot about sky we started seeing each other sneaking around so she wouldn't know. I feel bad because sky's my best friend and she's having he's babies I feel terrible but I can't help it he's like a drug I'm so addicted to him and...
My thoughts got interrupting by my phone ringing
I took my phone out of my pocket to see the caller ID... it was him he was calling me I went out the store while sky was distracted and answered the call.
"Hey I was just thinking about you"i say biting my lip trying not to smile too hard
"Me too where are you?" he says in a deep raspy but sexy voice
"I'm outside the shop babie'r'us sky's still shopping"i say
"Do you think she'll notice if your gone for a couple of minutes"
I look through the glass window to see sky still distracted I smile to myself then reply
"No she's too busy"i say knowing whats going to happen
"Meet me by the corner of the shop" he says then ends the call

*moments later*

Austin comes to the corner and attacks me with kisses I feel sparks

Austin pov:

Maddie...

When I kiss maddie I feel sparks but there not as strong as the ones me and sky had I felt like me and sky were the only ones in the world when I kissed her ...I felt an adrelining of excitement tingle through my body I felt alive!

Maddie pov:
Our makeup session was getting heated until my phone started to ring we separated we started to breathe heavily because of how long our kiss was.
I went in my pocket to see who the caller ID was it was sky
"Just leave it for now call her after I want to carry on for a bit more"Austin says with a smirk
I bite my lip and nod
We carry on kissing and my phone doesn't stop ringing

Sky pov:
I stood there in shock my heart started to pound against my chest my body tensed up my palms became sweaty my belly erupted with bad butterflies my heart felt like it sank a wet tear slid down my cheek I didn't even realise I was crying I quickly wiped my tear and quickly recovered my self so it doesn't look like i didn't care but deep down it hurt ...it hurt so bad.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter comment and vote 💜💚💜💚xx