🥺

"Let's end this friendship." Gowon said, serious.
"but.. but—" Hyejoo stuttered.
"But what? You always are hurting others because of me and I don't want that," Gowon replied.
"You are a really great friend but it's getting too far" Gowon told her.
"It's just—" Hyejoo stopped mid-sentence trying to find words.
"Oh no some fight is gonna happen!!" Chuu exclaimed.
"Why are you excited it's scary, i don't want them to not be friends anymore :(" Hyunjin said, sadly.
"Oh.. you're right:(" Chuu replied.
Most of them were already crying since it the vibe was getting sad in the room.
IU and Suzy were busy watching a kdrama in the other side of the room, so they didn't notice the two were fighting. They weren't loud though.
Everyone was silent listening to what Hyejoo had to say.
"Y-you—"
"I what?" Gowon asked.
"You were the first friend I met here, and I'm jealous that other people talk to you."
"YAH!! What about me :D!" Chuu said, hugging Hyejoo.
"Yeah Hyejoo, you can call us your friends too!" Vivi said.
Everyone gathered around Hyejoo while she was crying in Chuu's arms.
Yeojin was on the outside of the circle but didn't know what to do since everyone was crying.
She just copied what the other girls were doing
and hugged Hyejoo's leg since she was shorter than everyone.
IU and Suzy noticed the silence in the room and checked up on the kids.
"Umm... what is going on here?" Suzy asked while looking at a big group of girls hugging.
"Uh... I guess we shouldn't interrupt?" IU suggested.
Suzy shrugged and they went back to watching their kdrama.
"Thanks guys..." Hyejoo sniffled.
"Sorry if I was mean, but don't be jealous if other people are playing with me because you will always be my bestie." Gowon said and hugged Hyejoo the longest.

____________

okay i'm not gonna lie i almost cried😳