Sandbox Trouble

New kids are coming to the Loona Daycare everyday and hour. When it was time for recess
everybody put their shoes on to head outside. Yeojin couldn't figure out how to put on her shoes and started to throw a fit.
"WAHHHHHHH!" Yeojin cried out loud throwing her shoes at the other kids.
One of her shoes hit Choerry and she started to cry. The other shoe knocked over Hyunjin's bread stash.
"No my bread!" Hyunjin cried out.
Hyunjin went over to Yeojin and slapped her butt.
"Bad girl 😡" Hyunjin said to Yeojin.
Yeojin cried even louder than Chuu screaming.
Suzy had to quickly pick Yeojin up to calm her down and made sure Choerry was okay.
"Why did you do that Hyunjin-Ah?" Suzy asked Hyunjin.
"She knocked over my bread >:(" Hyunjin replied to Suzy.
"But don't slap Yeojin she's only two." Suzy said.
"And I'm three! *holds up five fingers*" Hyunjin explained to Suzy.
Suzy sighed and put Hyunjin to the timeout corner.
When everybody was outside and playing around as IU played with the kids and Suzy watching over Hyunjin in timeout.
Kim Lip and Gowon was playing in the sandbox and making sandcastles.
Hyejoo saw Kim Lip with Gowon and started to get jealous.
Hyejoo kicked sand into Kim Lip's eyes and she started crying.
"Don't play with my friend 😡" Hyejoo said to Kim Lip.
"WAHHHHH!😭" Kim Lip cries out loud.
IU quickly rushes over and had to hold Hyejoo back from attacking Kim Lip.
Gowon didn't know what to do so she ran away from the mess.
As IU was holding Hyejoo back Hyejoo bit IU's hand and that made Hyejoo attack Kim Lip.
Hyejoo spat on Kim Lip and stepped on her foot.
IU and Suzy quickly separated the two as Kim Lip was crying.
Suzy picked Kim Lip up to wash her eyes out and IU put Hyejoo to timeout with Hyunjin.
Haseul was playing on the swing set as Vivi was pushing her.
Vivi kinda pushed Haseul too hard and ended up Haseul face flat on the ground.
Vivi quickly checked on Haseul, but then Heejin accidentally dropped on Haseul from the monkey bars above.
It was total chaos and Suzy and IU had to rush them over to the nurse with Kim Lip.
As the three kids were in the nurse Chuu got stuck on top of the monkey bars and didn't know how to get down and cried for help.
"YVES HELP ME I'M STUCK 😭😭" Chuu cried help to Yves.
"But it's too high up!" Yves said to Chuu.
Jinsoul tried to help by taking a branch off of a tree and told Chuu to grab on.
Chuu was relived and grabbed on to it.
"Okay now jump!" Jinsoul said to Chuu.
IU and Suzy quickly came back outside to check the kids but was too late because Chuu already jumped.
When Chuu jumped she ended up landing on Jinsoul.
Yves was happy and hugged Chuu that she was okay while Jinsoul was on the floor crying.
Jinsoul ended up hurt, but not Chuu.
IU has to take another child to the nurses office.
Yeojin then went up to Vivi so she can ask her to help her slide down.
"I'm scared." Yeojin said to Vivi.
"Just go down I'm right here." Vivi replied.
Yeojin managed to slide down with Vivi down there to look out for her.
That was another day at the Loona Daycare with four kids in the nurses office.