Love Birds (Gowon & Hyejoo)

A day without chaos can't go by in the Loona Daycare. Chuu was trying to kiss everyone making everyone cry and Suzy and IU has to call everyone down with a nap time song. Most of them were asleep when Suzy and IU were done singing, except for Chuu. She started to run around and jump and scream. IU took Chuu and she had to let her play in the backyard. Suzy was monitoring in the inside.

a few minutes later

Gowon tried to hide behind the doorway, but Suzy saw her trying to come in. "Hi, what's your name?" "Oh! Gowon was startled but she was caught. "I'm Gowon imnida," Gowon replied, while bowing. Suzy was relieved and took Gowon to the play area with the other kids.

Yeojin started to stomp on Choerry's 2 new cockroaches and Choerry started screaming at Yeojin. "YAHH!! THOSE ARE MY BUGS!!!!" Yeojin started crying too. IU came back in when Chuu was finally tired after she was screaming for at least 3 hours straight. Suzy calmed Choerry and Yeojin down but Haseul came to snap at Choerry. "Hey don't talk to my little sister like that! I don't want to fight but you are just a bug yourself." Haseul said to Choerry, but she ignored her because she thought Haseul called her a cockroach.

Gowon was scared of them and ran to Suzy for comfort. "It's okay they're not mean once you get to play with them," Suzy explained to Gowon. "But they might scream at me." "Don't worry i'll make sure they won't."

Gowon tried playing with Hyunjin but Hyunjin was really confusing to Gowon cuz she started to talk in a different language. "Ha hee ya hi yeh ha?" Hyunjin said. "Um.. what?" Gowon replied to Hyunjin, a little weirded out. "She's talking in her own language," Heejin said. "Oh... okay..." Gowon said still confused.

Kimlip was bothering Chuu sleeping and she was just drawing on her face. No one seemed to notice until Chuu woke up and started screaming again. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH~~~" Kimlip ran away when she saw Chuu wake up. Chuu walked to the table to drink her apple juice.🧃

Jinsoul was sitting at the table and trying to figure out what time is was when Chuu spit in Jinsoul's face with apple juice. "EWWWWWWW!!!!!!" Jinsoul screamed. IU rushes over to the table. "What happened??" "SHE PEED ON ME!!!!!!!!" Jinsoul said and started crying. Chuu just sat there confused. "Let's get you cleaned up," IU said as she picked up Jinsoul and went to the bathroom.

Vivi was done with her lego castle and village. She was really proud of it and tried to protect it from Yeojin. Good thing she was playing with Haseul. Vivi went to the table where Chuu was drinking apple juice  and watching Pororo. Vivi ate a cracker and she was bored so she went outside in the front yard.

Vivi sat down in the grass and started to eat her crackers again. A few moments later another little girl walked up to Vivi. "Hi," she said. Vivi didn't hear her and was about to fall asleep until Hyejoo stole her crackers and ran inside. Vivi still didn't know what was happening until she noticed her crackers were gone from her hands. She followed behind Hyejoo screaming at her. Suzy was playing with the kids until she saw Hyejoo hugging Gowon. "Hey who are you?" Suzy asked Hyejoo. "I'm olivia hye." hyejoo said. "Aww that's a cute name." Suzy said and played with the kids again.

IU came out with Jinsoul and she was all clean now. Chuu fell asleep at the table with her empty juice box.
IU walked over to the other kids. Hyejoo was still hugging Gowon but she started crying. "WAAAAHH!!!" Gowon screamed and Hyejoo finally let go of her. "Hey i want to hug you🥺" Hyejoo said, sadly. Gowon felt bad for her so she let Hyejoo hug her. IU took a picture of them and Suzy was laughing.

Yves saw Kimlip drawing so she decided to join her. "What are you drawing?" Yves asked. "I'm trying to draw IU unnie. "That looks good," Yves said. "I'm gonna draw her too." The 2 girls started drawing together.

Hyejoo saw them drawing and sat down to draw too. Hyejoo started drawing Chuu, who was sleeping at the other table. Yves looked at her drawing and screamed. "WHO IS THAT?!!!!" Yves shouted. "It's that unnie over there sleeping," Hyejoo said calmly. "WHY YOU MAKE HER LOOK UGLY!!!" "Because she looks ugly," Hyejoo said, still drawing. Yves started to cry and Gowon started popping off at her. "She's the best drawer in the world!! Stop saying it's ugly!!" "But she said my friend looked ugly!!! Yves told Gowon and continued to cry. IU and Suzy were calming Yves down and explained that Hyejoo was not being serious. Then they were all drawing together at the table. IU and Suzy decided to hang up all of their drawings on the wall. What a great day for the Loona Daycare.