Betrayal

IU and Suzy was getting the kids ready to go recess. Suzy helped Yeojin put on her shoes ever since that incident last time. Yves and Chuu tickling each other and screeching.
Haseul was playing rock, papers, scissors with Vivi.
"Hey you cheated!" Haseul complained to Vivi.
"No! You were the one that cheated 😡" Vivi complained back.
Hyunjin was being protective this time with her bread as she quickly hid it in the bathroom and quickly hurried back.
"Why were you in the bathroom?" Heejin asked Hyunjin.
"Umm, I was just taking a poop 👁👄👁" Hyunjin explained.
"How did you take a poop that fast 🤔" Heejin asked curiously.
"I have my ways." Hyunjin replied back.
When all the kids went outside they were playing around. Hyejoo was on the swings as Gowon started spinning.
"AHHHHHHHH!" Hyejoo screamed out loud
"WAIT STOP STOP!" Hyejoo cried out loud.
Gowon seem to not hear Hyejoo, so she continued spinning her around.
Heejin saw a new kid playing in the sandbox all by herself so she went up to her and started to play with her. Hyunjin decided to follow Heejin to the sandbox.
"What's your name?" Heejin asked the girl.
"Oh I'm Ryujin imidia" As Ryujin bowed to her.
Hyunjin started to get a little annoyed but she ignored it.
"Wanna go on the swings?" Heejin asked Ryujin.
"Sure." Ryujin replied.
"Come on Hyunjin." Heejin said to Hyunjin.
Ryujin, Heejin, and Hyunjin went up to the swings to play on them.
Gowon was still spinning Hyejoo. When Gowon finally stopped Hyejoo started to feel sick.
"I don't feel so we-" Before she can speak Hyejoo threw up on Gowon.
"EWWWW WHY THE HECK DID YOU THROW UP ON ME 😡" Gowon shouted at Hyejoo.
Hyejoo was too sick to even talk back, so she ended up throwing up on the ground.
Heejin, Ryujin and Hyunjin looked at her in disgust.
IU quickly came over and took Hyejoo to the nurse and Suzy came to change Gowon.
"Ewwww I can smell it from here 🤮🤮" Heejin said in disgust.
"Same.." Ryujin said back.
Hyunjin started to get jealous as Ryujin and Heejin laughing and playing on the swings.
Heejin and Ryujin decided to go on the fire pole thing to slide down it.
Hyunjin was behind Ryujin as she looked down at her.
When Ryujin was about to slide down Hyunjin pushed Ryujin to the ground.
"WHAT THE HECK HYUNJIN-AH!!" Heejin yelled at Hyunjin.
"OWWWWW!" Ryujin cried out loud as tears to run down her face.
"Stop trying to steal my best friend >:(" Hyunjin screamed at Ryujin.
When Suzy finally came back after cleaning up Gowon and saw Ryujin in the floor crying.
She had to quickly run Ryujin to the nurses office as Heejin started to pop off at Hyunjin.
"WHY THE HECK DID YOU PUSH MY FRIEND 😡😡😡" As Heejin screamed at Hyunjin.
"BECAUSE THAT BUTT SNIFFER WAS TRYING TO STEAL YOU AS MY BEST FRIEND!!" Hyunjin argued back.
"Ooh it looks like there is beef going on over there!" Jinsoul said to Choerry.
"Let's watch!" As Choerry was holding her two cockroaches.
"Don't bring those!" Jinsoul yelled at Choerry.
"They are not 'those' they are my family >:(" Choerry popped off at Jinsoul.
Jinsoul sighed and said "Ugh fine, but keep them in your hand."
"Okay ^^" Choerry replied.
Heejin and Hyunjin is still arguing about the situation as everybody in the daycare starts to get hyped. Yeojin was getting excited too and started clapping her hands and laughing.
"Fight!" Yeojin yelled excitedly.
Everybody was shook, because that was just the first time somebody heard Yeojin speak in the daycare.
IU finally came back from the nurses office and saw the whole entire mess going on.
IU quickly separated the two.
"What's going?" IU asked Heejin.
"She pushed my friend" As Heejin was crying and pointed at Hyunjin.
"Why did you push her friend Hyunjin-Ah?" IU asked Hyunjin.
"Because that little girl was trying to steal my friend."
Hyunjin explained to IU.
IU sighed and carried the two to timeout.
"You two will stay her until you get along." IU said to Heejin and Hyunjin.
Heejin and Hyunjin nodded and started hugging.
The two seemed to get along with each other and made up well at the Loona Daycare.

————————————————————————
CAMEO ROLES
Ryujin from ITZY