Chapter 25: My night with Austin

"Look all I'm saying is I just don't understand the hype of football" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE HYPE OF IT! IT'S AMERICA'S SPORT" "I've never been into it I guess. I don't find enjoyment watching guys throw a ball across a field then tackling each other for it." Austin and I were sitting on the bed eating our food in the extra robes the hotel provided for his room and talking about football because I asked why he loves the Dallas Cowboys so much. "Have you ever been to a professional game before though?" "No" "Oh I am taking you to one now so you can understand the hype." "Whatever you say boss" While we were eating I could not stop thinking about the interaction that went on between us before our food came and about how I wish we would pick it back up but I was too scared to mention it to him. I sat there finishing my food before I got up and told him I was getting ready for bed so I headed to the bathroom to get ready kinda hoping when I came out he would finish what we started earlier.

Austin's POV:

Rose and I were talking about football while we finished eating and she told me she didn't understand the hype of it which blew my mind. I could not stop thinking about how amazing earlier was but was ruined by room service. Typical. I wanted to finish it but I didn't want to push the issue with Rose because I did not want to make her uncomfortable with me. She got up to get ready for bed which kinda made me upset because I knew this meant she wasn't into earlier so I told her to take her time and I just sat there debating on if I should bring it up or let it go. I can't lie she was beautiful and I would love to take it to that level with her but I also had to remember we aren't even dating yet but trust me I wanted to make her mine. I decided when she came out of the bathroom that we would just go to bed, we had plans to have brunch tomorrow before she went back home which I was kinda bummed about but I had a few weeks left on this leg of my tour I had to finish before leg 2 picked up in March and I told myself I will make Rose mine before that leg starts. So I knew when this leg was done I will be making time for Rose even if that means long distance. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the bathroom door open and she came out. Damn she looks good.

Rose POV:

I walked out of the bathroom to see Austin sitting on the bed still who looked like he was lost in his thoughts which was cute but made me wonder what he was thinking about so I sat on the bed next to him. "Hi" he said to me turning to face me. "Hi" "ready for bed? we have brunch reservations at 11?" "Yeah" I smiled at him knowing damn well I was not ready for bed. We got off the bed and pulled the covers back and I crawled in the bed while he went to turn off the lights. Damn guess this night was over I thought to myself as Austin got in the bed pulling the covers over both of us. We laid there for a few minutes when I felt him grab my hand and he turned the lamp by the bed on. "Okay I'm not ready for bed. I'm not tired" he confessed to me. I sat up and said me either. "I have too much on my mind" I told him. "What's bothering you?" He questioned me. "Just my life. I don't know where it's going to take me." I confessed. "Nobody knows where life will take them. You have to take it day by day and hope you can get some kind of idea from it." I started crying for some reason. He heard me and got out of the bed and came to my side of the bed and knelt down in front of me. "Oh my god did I say something wrong." He asked with panic in his voice. "No I don't know what wrong with me." Knowing I did know what was wrong. I wanted him to kiss me. Actually more than kiss me I wanted to be his girlfriend but I knew it would be weird because we still barely knew each other and not to mention I still wanted to have sex with him. Just then he pulled me in and kissed me and it got heated. I think you know what happened next.