Chapter 2: The post

I was in total shock when I saw the Instagram post that I just looked up at Parker who was chowing down on his sandwich. He was so in love with that thing he didn't even acknowledge me in shock. Finally he looked at me and said "what are you looking at is there sandwich on my face or something" and with no reply I turned my phone to him and said nothing.

Liked by: Postislife, midnightrose, and 405,639 others postmalone @postyfest is going on sale:) Citicard pre sale begins Tuesday September 10th at 10AM local time

postmalone @postyfest is going on sale:) Citicard pre sale begins Tuesday September 10th at 10AM local time. Public on sale Sept. 14 @ 10 AM 🍻🍻💙💙 postyfest2019.com

"No freaking way" was all that could come out of Parker's mouth. "You know what this means right!?" I said to him as I finish up eating my sandwich. "Uh hell yes I do! We'd be stupid not to get tickets and go. Especially with him being so close!" Parker told me as he finished off his sandwich. Austin Richard Post was coming to Dallas, TX November 2nd for his second annual Posty Fest. A whole festival dedicated to him and I was in love already knowing that Dallas was my favorite city in the world. "Look and see how much tickets are!" So I did just that, and to my surprise general admission was 20 but the closer you got to the stage the more they were but I did not care I HAD to get as close to Post as I could. After I had finished lunch with Parker I told him I had to get home to get ready for work but when I got off I would call him so we could discuss our plans to go to Posty fest in 2 months. So I went home, got dressed, and worked my 4 hour shift unable to really focus my attention on the books that needed to be put back on the shelf from whoever checked them out had brought them back that day because all I could think about was getting the best seats to see Post Malone along with how in the world I was going to afford those seats since I had glanced through the website and the best seats were selling for 1,000+ dollars and I only had 500 bucks to my name. Those were some of the longest 4 hours of my life but I was finally on my way back home ready to call Parker and get the ball rolling for my weekend packed full of fun in my favorite city in the world all while seeing my favorite rapper in the world.