seventeen

third person -

third person -

Anakin sat up, he was in a weirdly familiar room. He'd seen it before somewhere.. "Good, you're awake." Ahsoka walks into the room, where Anakin lay in confusion, "You're probably wondering where you are at this current moment in time."

Anakin nods, looking into her eyes lost, "Where am I?"

Ahsoka widens her eyes, his voice was still the same.. Not the mechanical voice..

"Uh, you're on a planet. You've probably heard of it.. but never been on it." Ahsoka explains with a slight giggle, "We're on Bespin."

"Bespin?" Anakin looks a bit shocked, "Where's Padmé?"

"She's resting.." Ahsoka says calmly, "Can I show you something? Only if you behave though.."

"Sure.." He sat up, he wore what seemed to be pyjamas. They walk down the pale walls of the cloud city and stop at a door. Ahsoka opens it up and Luke and Leia were laying peacefully on a couch..

"Go on.." Ahsoka waves him in. He began to walk slowly up to the two children.. He stares down at them in aw.. He puts his hand down on Leia's head, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear..

"She looks like Padmé.." Anakin thought to himself.. He looked at the light haired boy, his eyes opened up and stared at Anakin.. "He has my eyes.." Anakin thought, he looked down at the boy, shocked..

"Hi.." Leia whispers to the man who stood over her and Luke, "Our Mother says she missed the old times."

"What?" Anakin almost choked, he looked back at Ahsoka and she wasn't there.

instead it was Padmé.

-

okay guys i hate to break it to u, but we're nearly done.

lucky you, i have a new book in the making HEHEHHEHEHEHSISUJE

(i lied)

ok

right

ha..

may the force be with you x