eight

padmé's pov -

padmé's pov -

I was watching over Luke and Leia talking to one another but then I heard the door open. A blonde woman, with big blue eyes walks in, "Hi. I'm Sandy."

"Can we help you?" I ask, watching her every move, "I thought An-"

"I have permission to see visitors to do health checks." She relaxes her face, "I'm the nurse."

"Okay. So that's why you're here?"

"No, I'm here to get the children's DNA along with yours." Her smile grows wider by the second, scaring me a bit.

"Absolutely not. He can have mine but not the children's." I shake my head, "I understand mine, he would want to confirm it's me, but the children's would be unnecessary."

"Whatever floats your boat." She shrugs, "Move up." I move up so she could sit down next to me and do her business.

"So how do you get to stay in here and the others don't?" She questions me, keeping her attention on what she was here to do, "Are you like a friend?"

"We have a past." That will be all I say, "Nothing else. I assume he just has sympathy for me."

"Vader has no sympathy for anyone." She comments, "So, you mean something to him."

"Do your job." I furrow my eyebrows at her, this time her creepy smile was on her face.

"He is mine." She whispers, walking away slowly.

"She's very weird." Luke scrunches up his nose, "Who'd be obsessed with him." He giggles.

"Her, clearly." I pat his head, messing up his hair while I was at it.

"Who would even love him?" He rolls over, Leia nodding her head in agreement.

"Luke, don't be like that.." I frown, he doesn't even know it's his own father, "He means something to you, you just don't know it."

-

Luke and Leia were fast asleep now, both hugging one another. It made me smile how much they truly and genuinely love each other.

I hear the door open, I look up and set my eyes on Vader.

"Come." He says calmly, "The children will be fine, unharmed and not touched." I nod, leaving them behind and walking outside of the room.

"It's still weird seeing you." He admits as we walk down the long halls, "I've always thought you were dead."

"Well, I'm not." I shrug, "I'm very much alive." I point out.

"We have to discuss subjects." His mechanical voice rings in my head, "A few things."

"Go on.."

"You were pregnant the last time I saw you. Where is the child? Is she alive?" He asks quickly.. Anakin was very persistent on the child being a girl.

I couldn't tell him they were in reach of him. It wouldn't be fair on them.

"He was a stillborn." I fake a frown, "I remember being so heart broken holding his in my hands, he was beautiful. Blonde hair."

"A boy?"

"Yes."

"What did you call him?"

"Neko." I lie.

"That wasn't a name we discussed." He breathes heavily, "But it's nice." He admits, "How are you still alive?"

"Obi-Wan and Bail froze me in carbonite to rejuvinate my health." I state calmly, "I should of died that night, but I never."

"Would you like to see something?" He asks me out of the blue.

"Sure." I nod.

-

We are now in an elevator, that is surprisingly not dark themed. It's the way it was before all of this.

It opens up to a hall with stair cases, and a door at the end of them.

There were plants, the windows shining in the hall, making the floor shine. it was beautiful.

I walk ahead of him to see out the windows. Ships flying over the cities depths. Just as it was the last time I saw it.

"I've kept it the same way as it was left." He states calmly.

"I can see that." I smile.

We walk up the stair case and into a room with chairs that circle around the room..

"I know this place." I whisper, "Before the dark times.." I look down, the sun was setting over the beautiful city of Coruscant, "Anakin. Take the mask off."

-

guys i have a youtube 💀
i make anidala vids on it, it'll be on my profile

may the force be with you x