twelve

third person -

third person -

"Padm-" Anakin tries to repeat her name, but he couldn't. It hurt, "Say something.." He nearly cries out.. The sight of Padmé broke his heart. She just stayed still..

Is she unwell?

He asks himself multiple questions..

Is she dying?

Is this my fault?

She couldn't die. He's known her as dead for these years, and she was actually alive the whole entire time.

"She'll need to be awake to make such a decision." His aggravating accent rings..

So he is with her..?

"But if she does not wake up, you have permission to operate." He says, no emotion in is voice..

What operation?

"I'll be seeing you very soon." I squint my eyes, even though I knew he couldn't see me.

obi-wan's pov -

I look over to Padmé and see that she's moving.. "Padmé? Are you alright?" I ask, a bit anxious, "Please tell me you are."

She opens her eyes, "He was here.. I heard him, I could sense him." She rambles about, who I assume to be Anakin.. Darth Vader.. Or whatever he goes by.

"Padmé, he's not anywhere near where we are." I laugh, "We're on Bespin."

"Bespin?" She blinks a few times, "How long was I knocked out?"

"Not for that long. Oh! And you'll have to undergo an operation."

"Why?"

"This robot will tell you, I need to rest, and you need to be prepared for this operation.. unless you don't want to undergo it?" Obi-Wan waves his hands around..

"What will the effects be?" I ask the robot at the side of me, "I'd like to know before I undergo anything."

"Possible memory loss, you will forget everything that's happened quite recently." It's robotic voice explaines, "Maybe it'll wipe the last five years. It varies."

"Five years?!" I ask, "I wouldn't even know my own children." I frown..

"Padmé, if you don't do this. You-"

"I'll do it.. As long as I spend a few days with Leia and Luke after." I furrow my eyebrows at them..

"Of course."

-

i snatched the whole memory loss thing from Jedi1616 AND I GIVE THEM FULL CREDIT. i just adored her story.

May the force be with you x