five

padmé's pov -

padmé's pov -

"Bail." I storm into his room, "You let Vader stay here?!" I was furious.

"I had no choice, I couldn't turn him down without looking suspicious." Bail defends himself, getting up and off the bed.

"Being around him is intoxicating, you should know this!" I shout, furious at him.

"Padmé, calm down pleas-"

"No. You know how hard it is to hate and love someone at the same time?" I pace back and forward, "I can't stay here. I need to flee." I bite my lip.

"I don't recommend it, where will you go?" Bail questions me..

"Coruscant, my apartment is still there if I am correct." I think of the place I always thought of as home.

"Padmé, that got locked up." Bail furrows his eyebrows.

Suddenly a loud explosion erupts from outside.

We both rush to the window and notice that troopers and what I assume to be rebels fighting.

"Breha!" Bail shouts as he runs out of the room..

I run out after him and I am met with a tall, dark, towering body instead.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper, hiding my face..

"Padmé! We must go now.." Ahsoka pants, "Oops.."

I look up and meet the mask of Darth Vader..

"Padmé, I recommend you run." Ahsoka ignites her lightsabers, but I just stood in shock..

"I'll be on my way.." I quickly started to move, I began to run and see that Ahsoka has stayed behind.. Vader was just standing.. probably shocked too.

I ran into Luke and Leia's room and quickly grabbed their hands..

"Where we going?" Luke asks, his blue eyes twinkling due to the lights above..

"I don't wanna leave!" Leia growls in annoyance, "I wanna stay!!"

"No time, Leia." I pick her up and Luke was holding my hand tightly..

I got Obi-Wan and we headed for the exit of the building..

anakin's pov -

I couldn't believe my eyes, I just saw Padmé and Ahsoka at once. Padmé was alive all these years and with Ahsoka? Maybe that's who Obi-Wan was hiding..