seven

anakin's pov -

anakin's pov -

"You wouldn't dare." Padmé widens her eyes at me, "You couldn't do that to your very own friends."

"They are not my friends, Padmé." I close my eyes softly, "They are the enemy. Nothing but Jedi."

"Anakin. That's like killing me." She breathes slowly, "You wouldn't kill me."

"You're not the same, Padmé." I comment back, "You're different."

"That's not how it was back on Mustafar." Padmé's snarky comment makes my mind fade to the night on Mustafar..

"Anakin, please!" Padmé begs, holding her throat.

"Let her go, Anakin!" Obi-Wan shouts, walking down from the Nubian Freighter. I let her go and she falls to the floor, limp. As if she were a deceased body.

"Take them away." I grumble, "Check the ship. Don't kill a soul."

An Imperial grabs the young girl and she fights back, kicking and punching.

padmé's pov -

"Let her go!" I push him off my daughter, "I'll take her." I mumble. The Imperial shrugs and walks into my freighter, to find Rex, and Luke.

We are taken to the Jedi temple. "Why are we going to the Jedi temple?" I ask, with genuine curiosity.

"Well, we have cells there. I'll lock up Ahsoka and Obi-Wan in there. Maybe the other people that were on your ship." Vader hums from ahead of me..

"Don't lock the children up." I say, "They're just young."

"Children?" He stops, "Is that who Rex was with? Another child."

"Yes." I blink blankly, I don't see what he's trying to say? I look back and see the small Luke, who has a grip on Rex's hand.

"They come from the same place, they're twins."

"I know. I can tell by looking at them, I also saw them on Alderaan." Vader states coldly.

"Ahsoka, Obi-Wan and Rex, you'll be staying in the cells. As for you three, you will stay in the spare room of my quarters."

-

We were in the Jedi temple now, and it has changed ever so much.. the luxurious red carpet that once lay on the floor was ripped up, also the tall beautiful pillars holding up the ceiling were all scratched up.

I turn my head and see that Obi-Wan, Ahsoka and Rex are going another way..

May the force be with you.

I kept repeating that in my head, and Obi-Wan's head pops up, nodding..

-

We're at parts of the Jedi temple I've personally never been before..

"I'm not scared." Luke whispers to Leia, "Are you, Leia?"

"No, he doesn't scare me." Leia pokes her nose into my air, "I'm not afraid of dying." She blinks into the back of Darth Vader's helmet..

"Who said we're dying?" Luke looks around frantically, "I don't wanna die, Mu-"

I quickly cover his mouth before he said Mummy.

"You'll be staying here, and it'll be locked up whenever I'm not around, and only unlocked when I ask for it to be unlocked."

-

sorry i haven't updated.

may the force be with you x