8| FINAL REUNION

The losers came running and saw Ormi crying and holding onto Eddie

The losers came running and saw Ormi crying and holding onto Eddie. "Come on we did it. We got Pennywise." Richie spoke. "Eddie?" Richie called. "Ormi, your shirt?" Beverly asked. "I need to help him. I couldn't. It should've been me." Ormi broke down.

Beverly started crying also. "Richie, Ormi, He's gone." Bill said. "He's alright. He's just hurt." Richie tried to tell them. Ormi cried. "Come on. We have to get him out of here." Richie said. "Yeah. I mean the-the doctors could help. Please." Ormi stuttered.

"Richie. Ormi." Beverly sniffed. "What?" Richie asked. "Honey, he's dead. We have to go, come on." Beverly spoke softly. "We gotta go." Bill said. Mike took off his button up shirt and held it to Ormi. "Come on let's go." Mike to her.

Richie and Ormi hugged Eddie's body. "Let him go guys please." Ben said. "I can't- We can't leave him." Ormi cried out. "Baby, we have to go." Beverly spoke to her. "We can still help him!" Richie yelled as both him and Ormi were getting pulled off. Mike pulled Ormi on his back and covered his shirt over her.

They all ran out through the tunnels, through the caves, through the house and to outside. Mike sat Ormi down on the street and put the oversize button up on her and quickly went to hold back Richie . "Eddie!" Richie yelled trying to go back. Ormi just sat there and cried and wiped her nose. Beverly crouched down to her and hugged her, also kissing her face lightly. The house was fully destroyed.

"Come on princess, get on my back." Beverly told her as everyone started walking. "Guys, the quarry. Let's go." Beverly told them and started walking a different direction. On the walk to the quarry both Ormi and Richie cried multiple times. They got to the cliff with a 'No jumping or diving at any time' Sign.

Beverly hopped the fence and took her shoes off. Ormi took off her shoes and Mike's shirt. The boys stood to the left and right like how it was that summer. Beverly and Ormi took hands and ran. They jumped off the cliff into the water. Once the remaining losers jumped in they all swam.

They all washed their clothes off. Ormi had some of Eddie's blood over her face and arms. "You know what? Eddie would've hated this guys." Ben broke the sad silence. "What? Cleaning ourselves in dirty water?" Bill asked. "Yeah." Ben nodded. "He'd be telling us we'd get streptococcal something." Beverly added.

"Yeah, but he would've made us laugh, though." Mike commented. "Yeah. He'd be looking out for us. The way he always was." Bill said.

Ormi and Richie looked at eachother and looked down. Ormi slightly held his hand.

"Ain't that right Richie?" Bill asked. Richie started crying causing Ormi to cry also and lay her head on Richie's arm. "Hey." Beverly said softly. All the other losers went over to them and held onto them.

"Oh." Richie looked at them. "Thank you. I don't have my glasses on so I don't know who you people are but thank you." Richie told them. They all chuckled a little. "I legit can't find my glasses." Richie said. "Are you serious?" They all asked him and started looking around. Beverly pulled Ormi with her.