5| GOING BACK TO NEIBOLT HOUSE

"It's your time Eddie

"It's your time Eddie." Henry stabbed Eddie in the cheek and started laughing as Eddie panicked. Ormi was still frozen. "Problem baby doll?" Henry asked as her and Eddie backed up to towards the shower.

 He kept laughing. "Why did you do that?" Eddie asked as blood poured from his face. "How did you-" Ormi was breathing heavily and backed up more. "He says it's your time!" Henry laughed more.

 "Who says it's my time?" Eddie asked. Henry stopped laughing. "You know, Eddie. You too, Ormi. Time to float." Henry responded as Ormi and Eddie backed into the tub. Eddie nervously laughed with Henry and slowly closed the curtain. 

Eddie took the knife from his face. "Where'd they go? Now give me my fucking knife back!" Henry yelled about to pull the curtain but Eddie stabbed him through it. Henry slowly backed up pulling the shower curtain off the hooks. Eddie and Ormi shakily got out the tub and walked out. 

"You should cut that fucking mullet. It's been like 30 years man." Eddie insulted on last time. "Eddie, go- go down to Beverly she'll help you. I got a bone to pick." Ormi told him. Eddie and her did a hand shake as he left.  

Ormi went back in the bathroom and quickly punched Henry. She kept punching and punching and busted open her knuckles then Henry forced her off and started choking her. "Wrong place at the wrong time...again. I wonder if your sister and Victor are fucking in hell." Henry taunted. 

Ormi kicked him in his man bits causing him to stop and walk backwards. He jumped out the window and Ben came running in to see Ormi on the floor holding her neck. "Shit! Ormi, you okay?" He asked helping her up. 

He looked at her hands and she had a big bruise around her neck. "I'm fine, where is Eddie?" Ormi asked rushing out the room. "No, you need to get bandaged up." Ben insisted. "No, I'm fine." Ormi looked everywhere and went downstairs seeing Eddie getting bandaged up by Beverly. Beverly's mouth dropped. 

"Sit down. Let Ben help you." Beverly told her. "No I'm good." Ormi lied and took out another blunt and lit it. "Jesus Christ babe just sit down!" Beverly scolded causing both Eddie and Ben to gasp. 

"Oh my lord. Fine. Well- Can I take a shower before we bandage my hand, I have blood, dirt and zombie flesh on me." Ormi complained. "Be quick." Beverly told her. Ormi ran upstairs and took a quick shower.

 "Jesus, I've missed her." Beverly told Ben and Eddie. Ormi put on her clothes and shoes.

 Ormi put on her clothes and shoes

^^^ Ormi's Outfit

Ormi went back downstairs after getting a call from Mike. "What the hell are you wearing?" Eddie asked. "It's the summer, I was sweating actual bullets, I refuse to wear a fucking jacket and what ever those pants you have on are called. Now we have to get to the library to get Mike. Toss me the bandages, I got this." Ormi spoke quickly.

 "Now I see exactly why I like girls." Beverly blurted out as Ben tossed Ormi the bandages and they headed out. Ormi insisted they drive so they drove to the library and once they got out of the Jeep they heard yelling. 

"Shit." Ormi cursed under her breath. She quickly wrapped her hands and ran inside along with Beverly, Eddie, and Ben. Beverly screamed at the sight of Henry Bowers' dead body. "Haha karma's a bitch!" Ormi spoke out then saw Mike's out badly cut and her jaw dropped.

 "Are you alright?" Ben asked. "No i'm not alright, I just fucking killed a guy." Richie responded. "Richie he wasn't talking to you bud." Ormi said. "Where's Bill?" Mike asked. Ormi gave Ben the bandages and took a call in the back of the library. 

"Ladybug? Hey." Ormi said quickly as Kai answered the phone. "Fuck! Are you okay?" Kai asked. "Yes and no. I need help." Ormi told her. "What's up?" She asked. 

"I'm starting to fall for Beverly again. I love this girl and like I don't know what to do." Ormi panicked. "Damn, I'm going to tell you this. To former lover from a current therapist you should tell her how you feel and if she doesn't feel the same then she isn't the one baby." Kai spoke calmly.

 "Righttt so how am I supposed to do that?" Ormi asked. "You act like your not smooth as fuck. Go to her kiss her and tell her how the fuck you feel." Kai told her falsely. Kai was about to go to sleep and wanted to get off the phone immediately. 

"Oh uh okay. Bye bye good night." Ormi finished. "Bye bye love you." Kai said back and hung up. 

Ormi went back to the losers. "Orms we gotta go help Bill." Mike told her. "Right, let's go." Ormi nodded and they all ran to her car and got in. "It smells like weed and pop tarts in here." Mike laughed out. "I have both, want some?" Ormi asked as she pulled off. "I think I'll pass." Mike said hesitantly. "I do!" Richie blurted. "Richie no." Beverly told him.

They got to the Neibolt house and saw Bill. "Hurry up go!" Ormi hurried them out of the car. She parked it far from the house. They got up and ran to Bill.