2| BACK IN DERRY

Ormi got to the inn and dropped her bags off

Ormi got to the inn and dropped her bags off. Once she got to the Chinese restaurant she was late and decided to finish the rest of her cigarettes and threw it out while she went in. Once she got to where the losers were.

"Hey guys." Ormi gave them all a small grin and waved.

Everyone turned to her with a confused look but Mike. "Ormi! You came!" He spoke excitedly. She smiled and nodded.

"Wow! You didn't age!" Bill commented. "Skin care routines and exercise take part in that." Ormi beamed.

"What happened to your hair?" Richie blurted out causing her to laugh. "I still have hair just loc'd." She told him. "Come on. Sit down." Ben gestured to the two chairs. One next to Beverly and one next to Mike and Bill.

Ormi sat down next to Mike and both him and Bill looked at her with a confused look. "What?" She asked. "Your eyes. Are y-you okay?" Bill asked. Everyone looked at her with a concerned look making her feel a little paranoid. She fake smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little tired. If I interrupted something-" Ormi started to say but everyone told her off. "Nooo! We were just asking about you and Stan." Eddie said. It clicked for her again. Her heart began to speed up and anything else being said was tuned out.

"Excuse me really quick. I think I left something in the car. I'll be right back." She walked back out to her car. She began to hyperventilate, crying while doing so. All she could hear was white noise.

"Ormi!" The very familiar voice pulled her out of this daze. She got herself under control by doing her counting again. Behind her was Beverly and the rest of the losers. "Oh, hey guys."

"Turn around Ormi." Eddie said. "Ormi, it's okay just tell us what's wrong." Richie said. "Orms, turn around please. For me." Beverly said softly. Ormi broke and turned around. Beverly hugged her. "What's wrong." She whispered. "I just- I just have a flash of memories here and it's all bad." Ormi cried as that was half the truth.

"Well it's more good memories than bad, we've had our good days. Remember?" Beverly spoke softly towards Ormi. "That's gay." Richie blurted out.

Both Ormi and Beverly pulled from the hug and laughed. "Oh fuck you Richard!" Ormi laughed out. "Let's go back inside okay?" Mike said to her. Ormi wiped her eyes and nodded. They all sat back down and laughed and joked around. Richie Ormi and Eddie were joking around while everyone else spoke quietly.

"I mean it's weird right?" Ben said out of nowhere. Everyone turned to him. "Now that we're all here everything comes back faster and faster. You know all of it." He said. Beverly nodded. "You know when Mike called I threw up, like I got nervous." Richie said. They all looked at him. "I mean I feel fine now and relieved to be here with you guys. Why is everyone looking at me like that?" He finished.

"When Mike called I crashed my car." Eddie said. "Seriously?" Bill asked. "Yeah." Eddie said. "I mean I hear you. Like my heart was literally pounding outside of my chest." Ben said. "I thought it was only me." Beverly commented. "When Mike called, I thought it was a joke at first and then I felt more panicked." Ormi explained. "Like pure f-f-f-" Bill tried to say.