11| THE END

It's been two years and  Ormi and Beverly's child, Iris was now two

It's been two years and  Ormi and Beverly's child, Iris was now two. "Bev, Rich took Iris to daycare already." Ormi was trying to calm Beverly down. 

"Wait really?" Bev stopped and looked at her. "Yes! I've been trying to tell you that for the past 10 minutes." Ormi shook her head.

 "Oh. Well, get dressed. I have a list of things we ran out. I'm gonna go to the bank and then to the office. I'll be back here before you get home." Beverly said hastily and gave Ormi the list from her back pocket. 

"Alright." Ormi nodded and went to take a shower.

" Ormi nodded and went to take a shower

^^^^Ormi's Outfit.

"You still dress like some teen." Kai scoffed jokingly as Ormi grabbed her purse. "Gotta dress how I look." She shrugged and got her sunglasses. "I'm going to Target. Hopefully I don't spend a million." Ormi laughed. 

"Yeah, don't pull that shit." Kai giggled. 

Ormi drove to Target and looked through the isles. "Okay, so I'll just get those Oreos lastly and I'm done." Ormi whispered to herself. She ended up grabbing 3 different Oreos, Cheez Itz and Teddy Grahams. 

Ormi spent 1,005 dollara on 'accident'. Once she got back home she saw Richie, Iris and Beverly walking to the house too. "Hey, I need help with groceries." Ormi told them.

 "You look hot today." Beverly compliment. Ormi blushed a little. "Thank you. You too." Ormi kissed her. "Okay, so you got everything?" Beverly asked. "Uh- yeah. More than enough." Ormi smiled and went back to the parked car.

 Richie put Iris in the house and helped. After a few hours, Kai and Beverly finished cooking and they all put on a movie. 

"I love you guys. I really do." Ormi smiled to herself. "We love you too." Beverly said behind her and kissed her cheek. Ormi, Beverly laid on the couch and Iris laid on Ormi's stomach. Richie and Kai sat on other loveseats eating their food. 

"I'm glad we have no more secrets to deal with now." Beverly whispered as they watched the movie. "I'm happy too." Ormi smiled and kissed her. 

"Hey! Baby mama! There's a child on your stomach. Don't start making out in front of her." Richie warned. "Oh my god. Hush." Ormi laughed. 

"Hush!" Iris laughed. They all laughed at her. "Hushhh!" Ormi said again. "Hushhhhh!" Iris copied her and kissed her bottom lip. "What about other mama?" Beverly asked. Iris sat up and almost hit her head on Ormi's head just to kiss Beverly's cheek.

 "I love you girls."

The End