Only Women Bleed

When Duff & Anastasia walked inside, slash was laid out on the bathroom floor half awake & chocking, Traci was frantically looking in through the cabinets. Anastasia was in Duff's arms & he could feel her body tease up, she gasped.

"Saul!" She ran into the restroom. Automatically, she turned on the shower water & removed his shirt. She wet it with warm water & covered his face. Traci was standing at the bathroom door looking confused, Anastasia started to pull off his pants "hold the fuck up!" Traci started "shut up! You don't even know what to do!" Anastasia yelled then fully removed his pants, he despised against wearing underwear most of the time so obviously, there was no underwear. "You don't know what you're doing, stop!" Traci pushed Anastasia & tried to take matters in her own hands "bitch, I know how to take care of him, I know what he needs, I know him better than anyone!" Anastasia pushed her out & locked the door. Traci continuously pounded on the door, it was useless.

"Come on, slash." She whispered & started to drag slash into the tub. "Wake up!" She left him in the tub & let the shower water fall on him. "Pay attention!" She talked to slash "hmm" he was almost passing out. She begun to wash his body "Thankyou." Slash said weakly "it's nothing." Anastasia stared into his eyes for a moment then back to watching the motion of her hand sway back & fourth along his Carmel skin lathering it in soap. "Asia, it's something!" Slash reassured her, he lifted up his eyebrows & smiled "well, you're welcome, then." She smirked then pushed him back into the water, to wash off all the soapy bubbles. "You know, I can't take care of myself but you, you're the only one who can." He said while washing off his body. "Oh" she whispered "take a shower with me?" Slash said softly with puppy dog eyes. "No" she laughed at him then sat on the sink "why not?" He asked her "oh I don't know..... You're in a relationship!" Anastasia pointed out "Asia! We weren't gonna do nothing anyways!" Slash said while he drying off his body "still..." Anastasia looked down at the pattern on the floor "Asia, I just really wanted you to take off your clothes & stand on the scale." Slash said straight up "why?" She bit her lip "because I bet you're not even over 100 pounds!" Slash told her "okay & I'm not, I'm 82 pounds. I'm still haven't reached my goal." She told him "what the fuck?" He spat out "85 fucking pounds & you wanna be skinner! God dammit, Anastasia, When was the last time you had a full meal?!" Slash never called her by her full name, but his anger drove him "you don't understand, Saul, I'm fucking getting fat!" She shouted "I wanna slap you right now" he whispered than walked out into his room.

Slash's P.O.V
I walked into my room & Traci was packing up all her shit "what you doing now?" I rolled my eyes "I'm tried of you & your shit!" She yelled "I fucking hate you! You don't care about me!" She cried "I don't." I shrugged & walked to my bed "I try to satisfy you so much but nothing fucking works." She stood up & followed me "so why try?" I said, I really didn't care about her or anything because I only liked the sex & she always had drugs "Ughh I hate you!" She threw her a bag on the floor "bye then!" I yelled "piece of shit!" She left out the door, she wasn't nothing to me, I could careless.

I searched my drawer for my pipe, once I found it I lit up my weed & relieved my stress.

Duff's P.O.V
I laid on my bed thinking of how bad I failed, I was supposed to be making her happy but no, Anastasia is bawling her eyes out & I'm dealing with heart I didn't break. It's funny how this happened because I always knew Anastasia loved slash & I know he loves her but they're very odd, one minute he wants her & she doesn't want him or she wants him & he doesn't want her. I know izzy wants her, Steven too! But, no they aren't gonna take her, she's mine!

Erin's P.O.V
The house was quiet now or at least in my mind it was. Axl had left, of course he took my money & beat the shit outta me, God only knows where he is or what he's doing, I'm just so worried for him. I heard Traci yelling at slash, they broke up. But while earlier, slash & Anastasia were arguing, I heard him mumble filthy insults as he marched down the hall. Steven, I don't know what's up with him. Izzy is lonely, I love izzy, like a brother to me, but I'd know Axl with beat me if he'd ever seen me getting close to izzy. As for duff, we talk a lot, he really cool. All the guys are, just the drugs are slowly tearing them apart.

Then one day, "fuck that! You're fired!" Axl's deep angry voice yelled "I can't get it together!" Steven worried "Steven, you can barley hold on of your drum sticks!" Duff included "so what! Please, just give me another chance!" Steven pleaded "we did, Stevie! We fucking have you a chance & we found more crank in your belongings!" Slash shouted, I hated it when he yelled because it was so rare but lately slash has been shouting so much, mainly because Anastasia. It's only cause he cares, he's worried for her safety & she's careless. "Get your shit & get out!" Axl commanded.

"Stay safe, please?" He whispered innocently, that was the last I ever heard from him...