Truly, Madly, Deeply

Anastasia's P.O.V
I've come to be friends with Mandy, Cheryl & Erin but things are going down hill. Steven & Cheryl separated so did Mandy & Duff. Axl & Erin are together still. Slash is messing around with Traci Lords, I'm so mad because he is so drunk & doesn't worry about shit. All the guys are! Duff drinks all day, Slash wakes up & drinks till he passes out. Steven is completely addicted to heroin. Axl isn't all bad with alcohol but the drugs are getting bad. As for izzy, who is addicted to all the drugs & drinks anything. Erin is an emotional wreck, so am I. The boys all fuck anything that walks, they share most of the girls. They have bad attitudes with everything but I'll admit, they get up every night to bust their ass & I give them props, although there may be some difficulties.

We sat in a booth at The Whisky. Axl & Erin weren't talking, Traci & slash were kissing each other, duff was downing every drink & Steven was on a bad trip but I noticed izzy constantly staring somewhere yet, I never knew exactly what it was. I watched Traci & slash, I know that I live & want slash back but Traci isn't good for him at all. I mean, she is promoting GnR but she's just another bad thing for slash & he doesn't give a shit. If that was me, I'd keep him away from drugs & alcohol, it'll kill him one day.

"Axl, come with me for a smoke?"
I said outta nowhere "okay" he said & we walked out back. I light out cigarette "what's up?" He inhaled deeply. It was pretty cold & the streets were loud. "You noticed izzy tonight?" I blew out the smoke & watched it evaporate into the cool air "not really, why?" He leaned with his left shoulder against the wall & faced me. "He's just been staring at the same thing..." I shrugged my shoulders "describe the look." Axl told me & I searched for the best words to out together "like he's in love but lonely...." I stared into space & spoke slowly realizing that I feel the same way: in love but lonely. "I know that look. It's the look you have when you see slash." I could hear a smile, I didn't say anything else. "I know you love him, you loved him then & you love him now, it's never gonna change, Ana. But slash, slash has to realize that he loves you too, trust me he does, he needs you. Just right now he doesn't know what he wants, he's just too caught up, just like you. Ana, you were so concerned about izzy when you were the problem...." Every word was the truth & every word that rolled off his tongue slowly broke me heart. I wanted to cry but nothing came out "I need a drink" I turned to him with a look of depression in my eyes "come on."

It's was 2:00am Everyone already left but I wanted to continue drinking, so I stayed behind. I drank Slash's jack Daniels, sipped on Duff's vodka & downed some of Izzy's rum. I decided to start to leave although I wasn't satisfied. I stumbled down Hollywood's infamous Sunset strip, love was in the air that night & there were couples everywhere, every happy person made me more lonely.

Duff's P.O.V
I laid in my bed, almost 3:00am & I couldn't sleep. I kept tossing & turning but nothing helped, I searched my mind for the problem but I really couldn't find it then once I tried closing my eyes, the problem was clear.

I put on my black long sleeve & took an extra hoodie. I walked downstairs slash was asleep on the couch, Traci wasn't there. I walked to locked the door & walked out into the city hoping to find Anastasia.

Once I seeing a short woman with blonde hair roam around I knew it was her & I knew I was truly, madly, deeply in love with her.