1988

"You can't fucking play!" Duff yelled "fuck you!" I argued "you fuck up every riff!" Izzy joined in "I can't even stay on beat!" Steven included "I can't fucking help it!" I shouted "well then clear your mind! We aren't gonna be able to go out there cause of you!" Axl hollered "fuck" I whispered to myself & walked away. I was in the back of the arena that we were playing in, I lit a cigarette & inhaled deeply. It's been like this for a month now, the arguing & my inability to play right. Everyone knows what's going on but nobody knows what I'm going through.

I know that when I moved me & Anastasia was separated but at least I knew where she was & I had contact with her but now, now it's worse, because I don't know where she & I don't know what she's putting up with.

My soul is aching in pain of deep loneliness. She just seems far, farther than ever before, if only I could find her. I tell myself most ever night I'll find her but my grandma says to think of it like she's coming tomorrow, I tried but that's just a lie. The only time I start feeling the most pain is when I'm all alone because I start realizing how far & away she really is. All I could do is wait on some type of miracle. All I want is for her to know that I still wait & can't let go.

Anastasia's P.O.V
There was over 300 girls in a huge building. One half was for us girls to be kept in, to sleep, get dress, things like that, one big room. The other half was for the bartender & stripping part, it was packed every night. It has be named 'Lickys' & everyone girl there wasn't there by choice, none of it was by choice, but we lived with it. The only time the men in charge would hit us is when we tried escaping. I met a girl, her name is Robin. She had fire truck red hair & is my bunk partner. My hair was now blonde, it looked very natural on me, I liked it. I also think I've lost a lot more weight but I still have a tummy, but I'm curvy though, I love my body. I went through a lot of physical & mental changes since the abduction 5 months ago, but nothing has stopped me from thinking of slash. He is on my mind all the time but sometimes even when he isn't there is something that allows him to creep back in, I'm okay with that, he's my missing half. & I have faith that he'll find me one day, he'll rescue me, I know that for a fact.

I went into the restroom getting my makeup ready. I did a natural look with nude lipstick. I was looking for some jewelry & that when I though: It's funny, slash would always draw & I loved his drawings, so much I'd gotten a drawing of a snakes he did across my wrist, it looks like a bracelet type of tattoo. It's two snakes rapped around each other, in slash's mind we were those snakes & in my mind we are. "Welcome to the jungle!" Casey burst into the restroom "what the fuck?" I laughed at her "you never heard that song?" She acted shocked "no." I smiled then went back to my makeup "wow, you sicken me!" She joked "the drummer is hot! Steven fucking Adler!" She continued & I paused. I stared at her through the mirror then my eyes went out of focus. That name, I heard it before, but where? Fuck! I know that name, it's kinda important. I can't remember it!

"What's up?" She noticed my thinking face "I know that name from somewhere." I spoke quietly "well, whatever! He's mine you could have duff, you said you like tall guys!" She walked out. I tried forgetting about by playing Natural Mystic by the one & only Bob Marley. My makeup was done now I need to get dressed, maybe I'll wear my leather suit. It was all leather that had one strap & covered one leg, it was simple but sexy.

I walked out on stage danced for 2 hours, got a shit ton of money then went to put it in my room. But when I came there was a man walking around looking confused. "Can I help you?" I smiled offering my help to the man. He was taller then me with blonde hair that reminded me of popcorn & beautiful blue eyes. "Wow!" He smiled widely "you're hot!" He laughed "thanks" I giggled lightly "oh well where's the restroom?" He asked with a smile "follow me." I said & lead him down the hall "thanks" he said & walked in.

I walked down the hall & seen man run past. He had big curly hair & wore black pants with cowboy boots but I couldn't see what was on his shirt. He ran past me but I caught a quick glimpse at him, as he ran he turned his head still looking at me, I did the same yet I couldn't see his face cause those curls. I was looking at him but still walked away. This all seemed like time was in slow motion but it flew right before my eyes or he did. He continued back on his path by slowly jogging & turning back at me taking a few looks, I walked & kept looking back at him. I was so caught up in the moment that I ran into a girl with dark brown hair & dark brown eyes, with a ugly nose.

Slash's P.O.V
Wow, she looked familiar. I was running down the hallway, Taimie was chasing me I had took her purse cause she took my top hat. Taimie Hunnam, we had met when u was being interviewed & we really hit it off. We aren't friends but we aren't lovers either, it's in the middle. But sometimes I hated her, she'd call me 'Saulie' sometimes but that's what Asia called me, she'd act like her at some points & she would even make facial expression & I could kinda see Anastasia, but it wasn't her fault she didn't even know shit about Anastasia. Jaimie finally caught up to me that's when we found Steven & went back to in the club. There was strippers, a bar, a huge dance floor. I took my seat at the bar along with duff & Izzy, Axl was sitting by the stripper poles & Steven was on the dance floor.

A song that was very familiar to me started "she loved to party, have a good time" the reggae beat played out smooth "she looks so hearty feeling fine" Bob Marley's sang lightly. Her hair was blonde, her thighs were thick & her lips were big. She swung around the pole & every twirl she did seemed to be in slow motion & The song Pimper's Paradise was all I could hear. I stared at the girl & she stared at me even while she danced, my mind knew who it was but my soul wouldn't accept it, I turned around. "...I'm sorry for the victim now.." I last heard the Bob Marley sing then I felt someone jump on my back, squeezing me really tight.

Anastasia's P.O.V
There was a guy with red hair & nice green eyes, his name was Axl Rose.He was blabbering on about his band & the name 'Slash' came up, he said that the man with a big curly hair is slash & then I remembered that man with the big curly hair, slash, is my best friend. I ran to him jumping on his back all his hair was in my face, he smelt like cigarettes & alcohol, he was warm. He turned his head around & he stared in my watering eyes. At first, his eyes looked like they're studying my hard then they softened as the tears fell. He hugged me tight, so tight like could've broke all my bones. But he did, he broke me down, with him in my arms I felt like all the bad things have been washed away & I have been saved.