PREFACE AND PLAYLIST

DESIRE

DESIRE

Cassandra Harrington was always known for her charm and kindness. People knew they could trust her even before they ever spoke to her. She wasn't a complicated person to get to know but she didn't let too many people get close to her because of her secret.

Cassandra was a vampire.

She was turned in 1294 by a woman she deemed to be her friend. Cassandra put her faith in the woman and it ultimately led to her death. It wasn't until 1297 when she met the dashing, irresistible mikaelson brothers who, to her knowledge, were only lords at the time.

It didn't take a lot of time for her to realize that they too were vampires. Only stronger, older, and the originals. She instantly fell for Niklaus Mikaelson, like she was drawn to him for some reason. Cassandra was so infatuated with her lover that she never noticed the longing stares she would recieve from the other brother, Elijah.

It isn't until a betrayal that Cassandra's heart gets broken and she retaliates against the man she loved in the only way she knew possible.

Saving Katerina Petrova from her certain death.

××××××××××

season 2 ~ 3

playlist

1. Play Date - Melanie Martinez
"I don't want to play no games. I'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you."

2. New York - Snow Patrol
"If our hearts are never broken and there's no joy in the mending, there's so much this hurt can teach us."

3. Into The Fire - Thirteen Senses
"Put your hands into the fire. Explain, explain, as I turn to meet the power."

4. Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Jill Andrews
"Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming 'round."

5. Where Do You Go - Tegan And Sara
"Where do you go with your broken heart in tow? And what do you do with the left over you?"

6. Something's Gotta Give - Camila Cabello
"Something's gotta give, something's gotta break but all I do is give and all you do is take."

7.  Selfish - Madison Beer
"I always knew that you were too damn selfish, don't know why I looked the other way."