Chapter 17

Hi guys I'm so so sorry it's been such a long time I updated.

James Arthur won the X Factor, yay :D Take Me Home is such an amazing album

Sorry if this chapter is short

This is chapter 17, enjoy

-Zayn's POV-

'Zayn wake up mate' I heard Tom say. Meh I can't be asked to wake up.

Suddenly I heard a loud noise. I woke up and shot forward holding my ears. I look back to see Liam laughing. He was holding his beats and they were blaring out some loud music. God, I'm gonna kill that boy. I glare at Liam and he just smirks.

I look over at where Niall is sitting and him, Louis and Harry are laughing about something. Atleast once we get off the train it's a quick ride to Paris and then Niall can't be with them as much. I know I sound mean but I wanna be friends with him and so far it hasn't worked. Everytime I try and get closer to him it backfires. Like in Nando's, I couldn't help kissing him but I wanted to find out if my feelings were true and they are. I'm in love with Niall Horan.

Everything about Niall is perfect. His Irish accent is just brilliant. His eyes are so blue you could lose yourself in them. His skin is so flawless. His hair is bleach blonde but the roots are brown. His teeth are perfect. His kiss is so sweet. His lips are so rough but yet feel so right. When I was with a girl they never ave the same vibe Niall gives me. I am truly, madly, deeply in love with Niall Horan. I want him to be mine. I want to be his last first kiss. I know it will never happen but I hope it does. Honestly if I got with Niall I'd be the happiest person alive. He makes me feel complete.

Tom then snapped me out of my thoughts. He was asking Liam about his boyfriend. Well this should be interesting.

'Liam, I hear you haw a boyfriend' Tom said

'Did you know'

'Yea, I also saw your boyfriend. He is very hot,' Tom said which made Liam tense

'who did you see then' Liam asked

'Tom Daley'

'Are you sure'

'Yes I'm sure, now give me the details. How did you get together etc' Tom asked

'Well... I went to an Olympic Games event which was ofcourse diving and once it was over, Tom came over to me. He asked if I enjoyed the performance and then we went out for a drink. The same night, he asked me out and I said yes. Ever since we've been dating(a/n sorry if I got how long they've been dating wrong).' Liam explained

Tom and I both nodded, atleast he finally told us. Tom Daley though, he is F to the I to the T. Hopefully Tom will treat Li right. Liam deserves the best. He is just so genorous, so caring, lovely and just overall a lovely guy. Hopefully they live happily ever after!

I turned my phone on and saw I had a message

Mum :) : Hey Zaynie. I'm glad you are on the train now. I hope you have a fun time, remember to keep me updated on what you do. Tell me when you get to France and are at Disney. Promise you'll call me and Skype once or so a week? Love you Zayn have a good time. Love Mum xxxx

Zayn : I promise I will call and Skype you as much as I can. I will have a good time. Love you Mum xxx

After that I put my phone in my rucksack aswell as my ipod, a bar of chocolate and a pack of Pringles. I then decided to go and talk to Mrs Moore and ask why Niall was sitting with Louis and Harry when he should be sitting at my table. I slowly got up and walked over to Mrs Moore.

'Excuse me Mrs, but can I ask you a question,' I asked politely.

She didn't know it was me so she started to say 'Of course dear' but when she turned around it came out slightly different.

'Oh Zayn, it's you. Yes you can ask me something, aslong as its relevant,' she replied. "How rude," I thought to myself

'I was just wondering why Niall isn't sitting with Tom, Liam and myself. Due to the fact he is partnered with us,' I asked as nicely as I could

'Zayn, are you ok? You are speaking rather politely today,' she asked

'I'm fine thanks. Can you answer my question now, please,' I asked, losing some patience

'Oh yes. Well Mr.Tomlinson asked if Mr.Horan could sit with him and Mr.Styles, due to the fact they can't share a room. Which is unfortunate because those boys get on so well, but I guess something's aren't meant to be. Is there anything else Zayn,' she asked. So she says there names wish Mr and addresses me as Zayn, you can see the favouritism.

'No thank you, goodbye,' I said and walked back to my table.

It's so annoying! I know I'm the "bad boy" and all but can't people have a little respect for me. I don't mean to come off as a bad person but people's past can do things to people. I was never this way before I was around 14. Ever since my 14th Birthday I've never been the same. Until I was 14 I was always good but something horrible happened that night.

-flashback to Zayn's 14th Birthday-

'Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Zayn. Happy Birthday to you,' my family sang to me.

I blew out all 14 candles. It was a specially made cake. It had 3 layers. First was white chocolate. Second was milk chocolate and third was dark chocolate. On top it had flakes, spinkles, everything yummy. Also along the side of the cake it said 'Zayn' it had 14 blue candles on the top which were all placed neatly. I was the first to taste the cake and it was so lovely. It was the best cake ever. After my cake everyone gave me presents. From my mum and dad I got a new phone and iPod. From my sisters I got a hoody, varsity jacket and a toothbrush(for a joke). All my presents were brilliant. I loved them all.

That night we went out for dinner. We went to my choice of Resturant and it was Pizza Hut, coz yannoe I like pizza! I had a 4 cheese pizza. Mum had a cheese and olive pizza. Safaa had a plain cheese pizza. Doniya had a cheese and mushroom pizza. Waliyha had a cheese and sweetcorn pizza, and Dad had a plain cheese pizza. The dinner was lovely. Once we'd payed we headed off to the car which was a few streets away.

Suddenly there was a scream. I turned around to see Safaa in some random guys arms. He had a knife to her throat and threatened if any of us rang the police he'd kill her. Mum, Dad, Doniya and Waliyha stepped backwards and dropped their phones whilst I stayed put. I didn't have my phone on me so I didn't need to drop anything. I could hear my parents asking me to come back, but I wouldn't. I wasn't gonna let this guy hurt my sister.

Safaa was crying so the guy hit her on the head and she fell to the ground unconscious. He then started to kick her. My parents still wouldn't move to help their daughter. Even though the guy had a knife I attacked him. I punched him and kicked him till he fell to the floor on the verge to death. I picked Safaa up and then we ran to the car, we drove to the hospital to make sure she was alright. My parents also had me checked out to see if I had fractured my hand from when I hit the guy, coz I hit him pretty hard. We were both alright though and we went home.

-end of flashback-

My parents decided they'd forget about it and so did my sisters. I couldn't forget it though. I don't know why but I kinda felt good to hit someone and stand up for myself. I do it now because I want to show people not to mess with me, coz if they do they'll get hurt. I never mean to but I do. I haven't had the best past, it's better now though. I have friends now. All my old friends, once they found out they left me, because they thought I'd hurt them. I have friends now, and I have a life to live for now. I have goals I've set myself to do. I'm gonna try and stop hurting people, I don't care what it takes but I will.

I'm gonna stop being a bully and I'm gonna try and stop because of one person and one person only! That person is Niall James Horan. I hated seeing him hurt, and it showed me the damage I do. So from now on I'm gonna try and behave myself whatever the cost. I still don't mind keeping the "bad boy" role but hopefully more people will come to terms with I'm not such a bad guy after all.

------------

Thank you for reading this. Please vote and comment telling me what you think. Thank you :) 10votes, 5comments?