Chapter 5

Hey guys once again this is off of my iPod so I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes. Harry is slowly getting better he's turning on but then suddenly dies. I've been charging him most days, I hope he gets better soon.

So anyways here is Chapter 5 and I hope you like it. Leave a comment in the comment section telling me if u liked it or not! Also u can vote if u want.

Oh and thanks for the comments half of them are really funny :) and thanks for being so supportive.

Please read the A/N at the end as its kinda important. Thanks

Liam's POV

"Come at me bro,' Niall said all gangsterish.

Right now I'm in a circle with Niall and Zayn with people chanting 'fight,' around us. We're in a circle I think. Ever since Niall kicked me people take him slightly more seriously but not a lot. He's still the innocent good boy who everyone loves. I have to admit he's kinda cute when he angry... No Liam you can't think like that. You don't fancy him, and you never will.

I went to swing for him but I got cut off. I was hit in the stomach hard, and I was now on the ground. I saw Niall standing over me smirking. I got up and kicked Niall in the balls, yea see who likes it now. He doubled over in pain for a few seconds then stood straight up again, with a facial expression of pain and I think he was smirking. How the hell can he recover so quickly.

Zayn was just standing there found nothing. Thanks for the help mate. Anyways Niall managed to knee me and I fell onto the floor in pain. I was then dragged into the crowd. Why am I being dragged? Oh yea I can't stand. I then saw Niall raising his fist against Zayn. Seriously he's gonna punch Zayn? Hmmm I wonder how this will turn out.

Zayn's POV

Liam had just been dragged into the crowd because Niall had kneed him again. Niall is stronger than I thought, coz Liam kneed him and all Niall did was double over for a second and then got back up again.

"Play along," he mouthed

"What,"

"I'm gonna pretend to punch you but you punch me first. Okay," he asked. I nodded

He raised his hand up to punch me and made a swinging motion, I grabbed his hand and punched him in the face(not properly just a pretend punch)!

"Ouch, that bloody hurt," Niall yelled.

Wait... Did I... No I can't of I was to careful. I looked as his face and there was a massive red mark where I'd hit him. Oh poo, I accidentally hit Niall. Oh well, he kinda deserved it, coz he hurt Liam three times. I looked at his face and saw blood dripping from his nose.

"NIALL HORAN AND ZAYN MALIK, REPORT TO MY OFFICE AT ONCE," the headmasters voice boomed from the speakers.

He got up and I followed him to the office. We sat in the chairs and waited for the headmaster to give us our punishment.

"I warned you if you got into another fight the consequences would be worse, and they will. Everyday after school you have to help clean the whole school, each day. Also when you go to Disney Land you will be monitored. Is that clear," we both nodded.

"Now, get out of my office," I got up and left and Niall followed me.

"I'm so sorry Niall I didn't me..." I started to say but he cut me off

"Save it mate. Just leave me alone," Niall said, and then he walked off to his next class or home, coz I think he walked out the front door.

-----------

Hope you enjoyed that chapter. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think