Chapter 15

Hey guys I'm so sorry for the really long wait. I've just checked and realised its been over a month. I'm extremely sorry for the long wait. I've had so much homework recently. Year 9 is not a fun year at my school, coz we start our GCSE's this year. Im so sorry.

Here's chapter 15. I'm sorry it's so short it's just I have little time to write it.

Hope you enjoy it though

Zayn's POV

I can't believe Liam has a boyfriend and didn't tell me. I know Tom knows who it is but he just won't tell me. We are in the coach now, we just have to pick a few more people up before we can properly head off.

Niall's stop is soon. I know he won't sit next to me, he'll sit next to Louis and Harry. I'm actually jealous of them, because they get to spend lots of time with him and I don't...urgh, what is wrong with me? I can't be gay, it's not possible!!

My parents told me that if someone is gay they are a 'fag.' My parents are homophobic so even if I was gay, they wouldn't approve. They'd kick me out and I wouldn't know what I'd do. If I am gay I really need to find out sooner than later. I think on this trip, I will find out.

Okay Liam is asleep at the moment, and I'm not going to wake him up....yet. He gets really grouchy if he hasn't slept long enough. When we get to the train station I'll ask about his boyfriend.

First of all I need to find how Tom found out about Liam's boyfriend. Maybe he was lying, or maybe it's the truth. Who knows?

I look over at Tom and find that he is sleeping. Great, the only people I can talk to are asleep. I get my beats and plug them into my iPod. I press shuffle and 'Drunk,' by Ed Sheeran starts to play. Ed is a really good song writer. I've met him in real life, I went to a concert and saw him backstage!

I start to drift off to sleep, when the bus comes to a sudden hault and I fall off my seat, as do most people. Unfortunately for me, I was right at the back in the middle. So when I fell forward I fell into the isle. A few people pointed and laughed, but when they saw who I was they all shut up. The only good thing is, if I embarrass myself and people laugh because they can't see me, as soon as I turn round they all shut up, as they know what I can do. Being a bad boy has its ups and downs, like everything in life does I guess.

I wonder why we stopped suddenly. I looked out the window and saw a panting Harry and Niall. Oh they must've been late to the bus stop. Our school is so strict when it comes to school trips. If you aren't at the bus by the time you should be it'll keep driving. So I guess they got there just in time. I look down the isle and see the bus driver telling them off for being late, and all the kids that fell off their seats are glaring at them.

I kinda feel sorry for Niall, Louis and Harry. Everyone knows their gay and they are so mean to them, but I any really say anything coz I bully Niall. Well I used to, everytime I hurt him now it physically hurts me inside. I'm not sure what's happening. I like Niall more than I should, I know that. I just can't bring myself to tell him. Maybe I will tell him on this Disney trip, just maybe. He's sharing a room with me anyway so I'm sure it'll be fine.

I feel terrible for Niall. He has to share a room with three of his bullies. I bet he's terrified of sleeping, poor lad. I'll try and comfort him and tell him we won't hurt him. I can guarantee Liam and I won't do anything, but I can't trust Tom just yet.

I think we have three more stops until we actually can hit the motorways and get to the station. I'll just listen to my music and I might have a quick nap. I get my blackberry out and delete all the broadcasts that have been sent. I have so many contacts. Every minute I get like 100+ broadcasts it gets so annoying. There's only a couple of people I actually talk to on bbm.

After I've deleted all the chats. I get my beats again and put them on, I press shuffle again and 'Moves Like Jagger,' by Maroon 5 starts playing. After about 10different songs have played I start to fall asleep. Before I properly fall asleep I see Niall laying on Harry's shoulder, and I feel weird. An I jealous? Am I angry? I need to sort myself out. I see Louis go and sit next to them, and before I can register anything else I am asleep.

---------------

Hey guys I'm sorry it's so short. It's just I've been busy. I'm so sorry. I feel really bad that I haven't updated for like ages. Um can I have like 10+ votes and like 5comments. Thank you