I Want(A Ziall love story boyxboy)

Hey this is my Ziall fanfic. They're NOT FAMOUS in this. It's also got some Larry action. Hope you enjoy

Niall's POV

I've just entered school and I see Harry and Louis waiting for me by my locker. These two guys are my best friends. I've known Harry for 10years and Louis for 13. Once I meet them we do our weird little greeting thing, not entirely sure what to call it but we always do it! It goes somewhere along a man-hug and a fist pound. Its hard to explain really but it's awesome. Just as I'm getting my stuff outta my locker I feel someones presence. I think it's Harry or Louis so I turn round smiling, but nooooooooooooooooo it's not them. It's the school bully and his group, oh the joys...

The school bully is Zayn Malik he's a real bad boy and really mysterious, but everyone is scared of him even the teachers are scared of him, and our teachers are pretty strict, so Zayn must be pretty bad... But I find that quite intriguing, wait what are you saying Horan? He hates you, you hate him, that's the deal! Moving on... Then we have Liam Payne he's his best friend, he's really sensible but pretty scary, well not that scary, he doesn't really fit in as someone who could hurt you, but... Well he's definitely not as scary as Tom Smith, he's incredibly scary and always comes to school with scars or bruises, in all honesty I think he's worse than Zayn!

"What are you staring at Horan?" Zayn asked

I realised I'd been staring at him since he grabbed me. He has really nice eyes... What the hell I hate him he's my bully

"Nothing," I said back as confidently as I could but it probably came out terrible, I mean at this current moment, Zayn Malik is grabbing my shirt collar, I'm pretty petrified so I doubt I sound that confident

'"Good, shall we take care of him Malik?" Liam said

"No, I want him all to myself today. Meet me at the end of school by the football pitch," he said so I just nodded. I wonder what's gonna happen to me today. I really don't fancy a beating today, why won't he just quit it for once? Oh wells I guess, life's life...

I headed off towards my first class which was Maths I had that with Louis. Maths with Louis is the funniest thing may I add, he's always joking around, and well, work doesn't exactly get done! I do my work when I get home so Louis can't distract me. I smile to myself because I know Louis will take my mind off things in maths

"Niall, you alright buddy?" Louis asked, I knew he was worried but I'm not gonna say anything about it

"Yea I'm fine," I smiled at him, well I tried to atleast

"Ok get your book out your late but so's the teacher,"

Straight after Louis said that the teacher came in. He had a huge smile on his face, hmmm he's always grumpy so something great must be happening! Now hurry up and tell us!

"Good morning class, as you all know we have been arranging a trip. We are going to Disney Land Paris in two weeks. We're handing out slips tomorrow telling you what to bring and how much it will be. Each maths group will be going and you will split into groups, the only downside is that I decide the groups. I know, I know it isn't fair, don't ask me why, Head's orders. Oh and today we are doing addition. Yes, I know that's like Year 1/2 stuff, but because I've given you exciting news I think we should have an easy lesson, don't you think?"

The whole class cheered at this, well with addition going on me and Louis certainly won't be doing anything

-------

Maths was pretty boring, well the maths part was, the banter with Louis certainly wasn't! It was now lunch so I get to sit with Louis, Harry and Steve! I always sit with these guys, Harry and Louis obviously! Steve just kinda sat with us one day, we gelled and he hasn't left since! He's quite nice in all fairness!

"Hey guys whats your next lesson?" I asked

" English," Steve said

"Same," Louis and Harry said in unison

"Oh I have music," Great I'm all alone with Tom, Liam and Zayn...fun

"That means your gonna be with Zayn, Tom and Liam," Louis said

"I know, how could I forget?"

-----

Lunch was over really quickly, now I had music, I reallyyyyyy don't want to go

I went to my locker and got my music book out. When I closed it Liam and Zayn were waiting for me. Oh no, I havent done anything yet. Or have I?

"Ready for music Horan?" Liam said. For some reason I got loads of confidence. I dont know why but I did

"Ofcourse Payne," I spat, I actually sounded threatening for once in my life! Woo, go Niall

He raised his hand to punch me but with my new found confidence I wasn't gonna have that. So instead I kneed him in his privates, he collapsed to the floor in pain, I smirked, proud of myself!

"Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, and Liam Payne come to my office NOW," the headmaster shouted!

Well crap, I've never been to the headmasters office before except for praise or extra work to help the school with. Oh no! Zayn picked Liam up and escorted him to the office, Liam glared at me the entire time. Well I mean he was going to punch me, and has done for a while, so he deserves to have some pain of his own for once...

---------------------------------

Thats just a sneak peak the next chapter will be more detailed and a lot better!

First updated 16th May 2012 - Edited 28th September 2015! Hope you guys like the updated version! Less spelling mistakes, better grammar, and slightly longer! I'm editing the whole story so I hope you guys like the edits!