Chapter 14

Hey guys, hope you liked the last chapter. I hope it was alright.

If you are wondering why Tom Daley came into the story, well, I found a pic of Tom and Liam and thought 'awh they are so cute,' and the though 'hmmm, maybe Tom should be in the fanfic!' originally I was gonna Tom Smith as Liam's bf, but nope. Tom Daley is :)

Sorry for the longish reply. I had to deal with a few things, and Harry still isn't working :/ but yannoe, I can't stop writing this.

Thank you for all the support you've given me throughout the story. Thank you for all your lovely comments and thank you for voting. I'm surprised I have so many votes and I'm surprised it's been read so many times. Thank you so much.

Very sorry if you get confused with Tom Daley and Tom Smith, something may happen to Tol Smith

Here is Chapter 14, enjoy!!!!!!

Liam's POV

Okay, I've just text Tom and he shod be round in a few minutes. I can't wait to see him, I've missed him. Even though it's been like a few days, I miss him. He's so sweet, and lovely. He's gorgeous and stunning. We haven't done it yet, because neither of us are ready for that stage. Although we have snogged a few times and we both know we love each other, as we tell each other it constantly.

- KNOCK KNOCK-

That must be him! I can't wait to see his face again. I ran downstairs and opened the door. Stood in the doorway was Tom. He looked amazing.

'Hi baby,' he said

'Hey,' I replied.

Before I went to kiss him I made sure he hadn't been followed by any press or some fan. Once I'd seen it was all clear, I went to kiss him. I wasn't intending on snogging him, but he obviously had other ideas.

As we pulled away I saw someone run away, in the opposite direction. I caught a glimpse of his face, an saw it was Tom. Tom had been spying on me. Oh dear god, he's gonna tell Zayn about this. I didnt want anyone to find out yet. In time I would've told them, but I guess they'll have I know now. I'll tell them on the train tomorrow, providing I'm in the same carriage as them.

We are catching the coach from Donaster to London. We go to a train station, which is either Kings Cross or St Pancris. I can't remember which station, but I know it's one of the two. We then board the Eurostar. Which is a high speed train, that travels to France in just over 2 hours I think. Theres quite a few carriages in it so I'll try and chose the one with Tom and Zayn in. Hopefully I can sit next to them too, but if I can't I can tell them when we get into our rooms at Disneyland.

To be honest, it's quite a lot of travelling in one day. We go from Doncaster to London. London to Paris. Then Paris to Disneyland. The last part isn't tht far away. I think we just catch another train and then a coach will be waiting for us at the station to take us to Disneyland. I can't wait for tomorrow, but I'm just scared I'll forget someone, I also can't see my boyfriend for like a week, I don't wanna get lost either. So many things could go wrong in so little time.

'HEY LIAM YOU ALRIGHT,' Tom shouted, snapping me out of thinking

'Oh, sorry. Yea I'm fine, just thinking about tomorrow,'

'Okay then, please can I come in,' he said

I moved out the way and let him in. He walked into the lounge. I closed the door and headed into the kitchen to get a class of water for myself. As I entered the lounge, I saw that Tom had turned on the TV. Before I settle down and watch whatever he has on, I'll ask if he wants any food or drink, because that's the polite thing to do.