my target...

Ps. Art is mine

°·´'~ Virgil Pov ~´'·°

After I was in the techroom a girl with long  blonde hair with pink tips, and a silver skirt and white pink croptop, came into the room. So I have to deal with this kid for the year? Great just great. I dont pay any attention to her, why should I? Well I keep not paying attention to her until she comes over to me.

Oh my God, she is soooo annoying! She is worse that that princy! She just won't stop talking about herself. As I zone out from her rant I snap out of my zoning out with a pair of two fingers snapping in front of my face. "What?!" I snap. "Are you listening to me??" You better be careful bitch. "No I'm not." I say turning back to the lights just for me to feel a hand on my arm pulling me back to look at her again. " listen, I'm the most popular girl at the school!! I am trying to be nice to you, I'm throwing myself at you! why are you rejecting me!?!?" She pratikly yells at me. "Because I dont like you. At. All." I hiss back at her, "oh, you'll pay for that!" She yelled at me and left. My anxiety died down when she was finally done. 'Oh I'll pay, will see about that bitch!' I thought to myself as my mind became full of fun ways that I could torture her. But first I need to get information on her. I know I'll get close to her best friend, then I'll strike. Yes. This will work. " alright students, I need all the techies to come out of your places. We will be doing warm-ups and we need the techies to find a partner with the drama kids" the teacher announce to the class. Great, we all walk into the room and sit in a big group in the middle of the room. "Today I'll be choosing who's Partners who."

°·°·°··°·°··°·°··°·°·°·°·°·
Hiiiiii its been a long time. Well 342 words and make sure to tell me what I did wrong in this book.