the new kid

°·´'~ Roman pov ~´'·°

It was anuther day at school and Jack, (my Ex had) 'mysteriously' disappeared.
Everyone was saying sorry to me and putting pity on me for my loss.

Everyone except for my brother and my two best friends. They were the only ones who knew about me and how my brain worked, my brother said that I'm just like the killer Anxiety. I'm not! But we are getting off topic.

When I got to my second to last class (art) we were halfway done with class when a tall boy, wearing black ripped skinny jeans, and a large black and purple hoodie, with black combat boots.

He looked like anuther wanna-be emo, and not very strong. I already dont like him.
I saw him talking to the teacher with a smug look on his face. And than the teacher looked at us and said.

"Class this is Virgil, he is a new student at are school." She started and looked at him "Virgil would you like to tell us about yourself?" She asked him "Sure." He started and looked at us "I already dont like everyone here so dont talk to me and dont mess with me." He said as he walked to the back of the class, I rolled my eyes as everyone just looked shocked.

"Well that was..... interesting" mrs. Nap, our teacher said as he sat down. I could see the bullies smirk. Welp- he is in trouble. I dont care though... Do I? No! Obviously not! As I was thinking the teacher announced that we were going to be doing a art challenge, "- the challenge is, you can choose a pirson form class to go against and whoever wins out of you two can go against the rest of the class winners." Mrs. Nap explained. I had a perfect idea, I would go against the new kid this was perfect, he couldn't be that good. he only just started the school! And I wanted to show the whole class that I was better than everyone there. I walked up to him and said.

"How would you like a challenge." I looked at him with a smirk and he just looked me up and down, I felt blush rise to my face. Stop doing that face! He looked at me and opened his mouth and started to speek.

"You dont look very challenging." He said bluntly than smirked at me "but fine." He pulled out his SketchBook and started to sketch. Welp- ok I do the same but with faster movement.

"Done!" I called jumping from you seat. He just looked up than back down and continue to sketch. He got interrupted by the teacher saying that time was up. He looked at me and took out his sketch and showed it to me.  (Not my art just found them on Google..)

Virgil:

Roman:

His was so good like- the fuck

His was so good like- the fuck. I can still win but it will be hard when the teacher came to our table she looked at mine and Virgils and she chose Virgil. I cant believe this! I'm so mad.

When she took his he looked at me and smirked and said: " challenge defeated" than he grabbed all his stuff and just as he was done the bell rang.

Droma here I come, I might be popular bit I love droma, and there's no way that emo kid would sine up for it.

When I got there I saw my friends talking to each other. When I got there they were talking about new kid. "Hes hot." Kathy said "ya, but rude." Thomas said when I walked up to them they stoped talking and looked at me. "What do you think of the new kid, Ro?" Kathy asked me and i looked at her and said "I hate him." I said crossing my arms and looking the other way. Just than I saw new- Virgil walk into the room and went to the teacher. I decided to ignore him, but my friends decided otherwise.

This is going to be a long calss

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
681 words

Hayyyyyy im done
Did I do good?- you cant answer me.... Anyway

Stay safe dont do drugs.

Byeeeeeeeeeee