let us go

°~'·Virgil pov·´~°

It was a normal day at my house well, as normal as it gets. Everyone feared me here well not me exactly the people fear Anxiety, my killer name.

I was getting ready to leave school was some douche pushed me on the wall and punched me.

What a bitch.
I thought to myself as I smirk. He has been doing this all week and I can finally do something about it. When he was done punching me I said "do you watch the news?" He just looked at me with a confused expression.

"Yes? Why?" He asked letting me go "well you have been herting me and I dont like that but..." I started "But?" He asked "I think you could help me salve the Anxiety case." He looked surprised but agreed. As we were walking to my house, I pushed him into an alleyway.

"W-what are you doing?!" He asked with shock in his voice. "You know im a good actor.." I say, "and why is that important?" He asked "because I am Anxiety." I said in a low voice. His eyes widened in fear. "W-what?" He asked as he tryed to get away I just pushed him into the wall and grabed my pocket knife. "You know.... I like to put my victims in as much pain as possible but..... I think I'll just kill you now..." I say as I bring out my pocket knife and stab him "W-w-why..." He asks as he started to bleed out "why? Why!?" I start and stab him again "because you are a bitch thats why" I say as I stab him one last time. After this I carve the number '6' into his stomach.

This would be my last kill here so I also put a 'bye' under his stomach and leave him there to be found by some other person.

I I smirk evilly.

Florida here I come.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
326 words
I hope you liked this chapter and for all the prinxiety lovers dont worried they'll be meeting soon

See you later kids.
Dont do drugs and stay safe. Bye.