drama

~°'·' Roman pov '·'°~

I cant believe that he is here right now! Since when do emo kids do drama!?

"Roman! That was the new kid!" Kathy wisper yells at me. "Yes i know this." I said as a glared strongly at him.

He walked right past me to go to the techbooth, as he was walking past me he whispered "Sup losser." Then he was gone. "Did he just talk to you?" Kathy asked. "Yes, why is that a big deal?" I asked confused and upset that she was paying more attention to him and not me. "He likes you~" Thomas whispered to me.

"What!?" I yelled very confused/flusterd. "He likes you!" Thomas repeated. "Why do you always get the hot ones?" He added on in a teasing manner. "Do you think so?" I asked slitley excited. "No, he called you a loser and he cant be gay." Kathy said, that hert- what no! No it didn't!

"Im gonna get him." Kathy said. "Because he cant be this cool and gay." That one made me mad. "Oh ya!?" I asked harshly "you just said that you hated him!" She said back to me. "Well I was wrong!"- what what WHAT- I might like this emo. "You're just mad that I'll get him and you won't!" I dont care if she is my 'friend' if she trys to get into my way she. is. dead. - didn't i just hate this kid a minute ago? I was wrong. Was I just mad that he was better than me? Ya..... "You wont get him. I will." I said cold as ice.

"Will see about that." She said as she walked into the techbooth to talk to him. "Well see." I said as i started to walk away befor thomas stoped me, "What?" I asked mad that he stoped me. "You should wate, if you really like him you should just do it from your distance." Hes right. "You're right Thomas, thank you." I said siting down. "Im going to throw a party and invite him." I said looking at him " good idea." He said.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
351 words
Is it just me or did Romans mind change fast

Stay safe dont do drugs

Byyyyyeeee