Kathy, the hoe fuck.

Sup my kids, I don't care if you don't wanna be my children you are now and there is nothing you can do about it. I'm your mother/father/parental-figure. ANYWAY-
it seems its been some time since we last updated this book, soooo I'll be nice and make some more of this crap book people seem to like-
How 'bout we start with the bitch that I made but fucking hate the guts of, thats right! You guessed it!

Kathy Pov:
Just as I was walking away from the closest were I hurd the two nerds talking at, the door swings open, God I hope they don't see me- they might send that psycho of a hot emo to kill me-
Just my luck too, fucking hot up for grabs boy, and he's a complete psycho! Why does fate have to hate me? But I do have durt on him, I can tell him then make him date me! No one has to know! I really am the best person, because we both get what we want, he can not go to jail and I can date the hot guy that eveyone wants! I'm a fucking genius!

I continue to walk down the hall and back to the cafeteria, I have about 5 more minutes of lunch and I'll use that 5 minutes to find the hot kid, I don't really like his name though, I can always get him to change it! Yes then he'll be purfict, purfict name, purfict body, and purfict smarts. I'll just do my best to ignore his one kill, he was young and it was one time, it's not that bad, its not like hes some crazy killer! That waould be bad, but one time, good enough for a bribe to get him to date me but not bad enough for me to be scared of him. I walked down the hall and back into the lunch room going back to my friends.

"Hey J!" I yelled to my one snake like 'friend' if im being honest, I don't like him one bit, not to mention hes ugly as hell with that big ass scar on the side of his face! (Fuck I'm so sorry jan, I think you are a very hot snake, Kathy is just a bitch.) But I stay 'friends' with him because he is the best lier ive ever seen and can get almost anything he wants!

"What do you need pink?" He questions me,

"I need help finding the new kid."

(Fuck I hate Kathy.)

~'´'·°Patton pov°·´'´~

Me and Logan had just got out of the closest and saw Kathy walking down the hall, I really hope she didnt hear or see any of that or else me, Lo, Ro, and Virg will all be in trouble..

Me and Lo had been walking down the hall talking about dogs, because I brought up the topic and dont want to let it go, as we walked to our classes, me and Lo have free time right now so we normally just sit outside of one of our classes and talk, it works in out favor when we dont have many of the same classes.

It's all good until the subject to Ro and Virg came up..

"If they did start to date, what do you think would happen?" He asked suddenly "who? Ro Ro and Virg?" "Yes Roman and Virgil, if they began to date how do you think it would end?" Confirming that he was talking about the two killers, I silenced myself trying to think of a response, Virg is like my son and I love him but he is not the best person to be with... Mainly because he could kill you or anyone at anytime and not care about it...

"It could work..." I finally spoke, quietly answering the question.
"But if you put a killer that only kills if the relationship is threatened, and a..." He stopped, lowering his voice even more, "a... Killer, one of the most wanted killers at that, together, is that really a good idea?" Lo asked looking at me "I- um- it could be..."
"How so?" Ya.. I'm asking myself that question too "if, if Virg... Loves.... He wont leave, witch could get Ro to stop killing... And Virg only kills for a reason..." I looked down then back up to him, "they could be just what the other needs."

/AND THATS THE END OF THE STORY! How did you like it? what? Don't like storys that end like this? Well.....looks like you're in luck! Bc it's not the end of the story../

*°·.Romans pov.·°*
The teacher had given us new seats to sit at, and I'm over joyed with who im sitting with! The teacher had moved me to the back of the class with, Virgil sitting next to me, it was the middle of class and the teacher was going on and on about how to make a picture look real, it was very interesting, honestly, but then I looked over at Virgil and he seemed to be paying no attention at all! He was just drawing away-

I mean it is art class and thats what you should do, but it's still funny.
"Hey Virg?"
"Don't call me that, it makes my name worse."
"But doesn't Patton always call you that?" He put his pen down and closed his book looking at me and saying,
"He is my dad, I cant get him to stop even if I tryed, bleave me, I have." He then turned away and looked at the bord, "What was your question anyway?"
"I was just going to ask for your number." I said looking at him with a 'frendly' smile,
"Why?" He looked at me with a glare on his face that would make anyone scared, but spooked or not, I'm getting his number!
"So that we can talk out of school." I say confidently
"What if I dont wanna talk to a wanna be prince?" His glare wasn't as bad but it was still there, nice and scary..
"It doesn't matter because I wanna talk to the wanna be skeleton." I said looking determine. He looked at me then the clock,

Me than the clock, me than the clock, until it rang,
"Fine," he gave me a peace of paper "text me" he said before getting up and leaving the class me following shortly after.

________________________
Its been lots of time, has it not? 1086 words, so many ideas on how this story could go but then as soon as I start to write my brain goes 'nope' so that's why it's been so long, anyway, I hope you liked it-

You might think you are a monster, but this fine, because in a way.. We all are. (Said by me.)

Be safe, and dont die- Bye!