Chapter 12

Fuming mad is an understatement, I'm beyond mad right now.

Jae posted a video of Me and Young K, the one happened at my studio where Young K confessed to me, almost all the things Young K and I have talked to, what wakes me up earlier is the rapid notifications on my twitter account.

And I haven't even in a thirty seconds of the video I quickly run my way to the company and now I want to roast a chicken alive right now.

I ignore Young K's call, not ready what he'll say but I know he's not the one who ask Jae to post it since Jae's caption is like this;

"I filmed this video myself, I wanted this two to be together because I know they love each other but insecurities and cowardness of what the people will say or feel are holding them back, please be good to them 🙏 they only did is fell in love."

Pushing his studio's door I found him, Young K and JYP are talking, they turn their head and look at me instantly.

I bow politely before taking the seat beside Young K.

"Glad you are here Miss Kim, we are talking about the video Jae posted, and based on his reason we decided not to took it down" He said and I raise my hand wanting to talk.

"But sir, he post it without our consent" I interject.

"You are right, but when are you going to tell the fans and the media? I thought you don't want secret dating" Jae reason out and I glare at him.

"Me and Young K will think about how, you don't have to intervene" I exclaim.

"Stop being coward Y/N! I thought you love Young K back? Why are you being scared again? Didn't you heard what he said? That you just have to allow him to love you and accept him and he'll do everything for you, then why don't you let him do everything for you this time?" He said that makes me feel like a cold water was splash over me.

"Look, I'm sorry" Jae's voice soften this time so you shook your head.

"Sorry for not being brave, for not thanking you, I instead hate you because of what you did for us" I apologize and Young K intertwined my hand into his, as if assuring that everything is going to be alright.

Park Jinyoung then clap his hand, reminding everyone that he's still around us, so I turn to focus on what he is going to say next.

"To be honest Young K here have told me about liking you right after your promotion of becoming officially part of the producer team, and I agree, because I think of you like my own daughter. And I don't see anything wrong about that since you are talented, have good personality, hardworking and I know Young K's love is sincere towards you, he won't ask me for approval to date you if he wasn't" He said chuckling at the end.

"I'll release a statement that You and Young K are dating" He said finishing the talk.