Chapter 1

I didn't know being an adult means struggling to earn for a living, the only reason why I decided to live in Korea at first is because I wanted to meet my idol and go to each of their busking, guesting, concerts and even fanmeeting, but an unexpected situation came, my family business were bankrupt that's why I have to work harder to earn money but luck was never on my side and I got fired from my previous work because I always took a leave to go to Day6's schedules.

I was out on the street to search for a new job when I saw a poster pasted on the mirror of JYP entertainment and it says that they are hiring a writer.

Decided to get the job because they really pay well and also there are chances to meet or even bump shoulders to my idol if ever I become an employee of JYP, I grab the opportunity and inquire inside.

"You are more than qualified Miss Y/N, what makes you enter JYP?" The interviewer ask.

"I am a fan of JYP himself and his artists, and I want to grab this chance to serve them in gratitude to the times that their songs cheered me up and motivated me when I am losing hope" I said with sincerity in my voice.

She purses her lips and think for a while, "Since I have told you that you are more than qualified basing from your requirements and resume, I am offering you another job" She said that makes me held my breath, waiting for her next words.

"Be Stray Kid's manager" She said that makes my face instantly lit up.

"Yes Ma'am! I'm more than willing to take the offer!" I exclaimed holding her hands and smiling widely at her, thanking her continually.

She informed me everything, from how Stray Kid's past manager was kicked out of the company and their current schedule, she even told me that I have to move in their dorm and I agree.

I will have a training with her first before she'll finally introduce me to Stray Kids.

I went home smiling from ear to ear, I won't have to worry about paying for my rent since I'm going to stay in Stray Kid's dorm for free and meeting Day6 is just beyond my reach plus I have a new job that is paying well, I can say that today is my lucky day.