Chapter 4

The days become months and now I'm officially part of JYP's music production team, JB and the other producers take a huge part in training me and Chan occasionally help me in everything too, being one of JYP's  producer is a very great achievement I ever had in my life.

Because of being very busy, my schedule are full pack till midnight too and have no time to go to each of Day6 concert, fanmeet and show casing even if I am now very much able to buy tickets, so I decided to just become the hardworking employee of JYP setting aside my fangirl life for a bit since I have all the chances to meet Day6 every now and then.

Wasn't really expecting that I'll be given that chance not just only to meet them, but work with them too.

Stray Kids and Day6 are now planning to make a colab, JYP instructed to pass our own composed songs to him and he'll decide the song he'll put on the album.

Luckily, the song I made, Jae and Young K's are chosen, so JYP said that we have to work with the album together.

And now my hands are getting clammy while I stand in front of Young K's studio, readying myself if I should knock or I still need time to take a breathe since it's the very first time I will get to talk with him closely and able to see his gorgeous face up close that's why I cannot stop myself from getting all anxious inside.

But then a man speak behind me, "Nice to meet you again Miss Ace of JYP" and I recognize that it was Young K, so my eyes widen and ready myself to turn and meet them.

My eyes quickly look down on their feet, bowing my head in respect and said, "Don't say things like that or I'll believe it Senior" I said a bit shy.

He laugh and pat my shoulder, "Park Jinyoung hyung is really proud of you, boasting how talented you are and said by himself that you are the Ace of JYP" He said, proud is in his voice that makes my heart flutter even more.

"Thank you" I muttered still looking on his shoes.

"Let's get inside?" I nod my head, but his foot are not moving so I look up on him and his eyes are showing amusement.

"Shall I open the door?" He said that makes me widen my eye again and quickly move to the side, allowing him to scan his card to open his studio.

He's still chuckling when he enter with Jae, I am following behind them, he usher me to sit on one of the chair in front of his table while he sits behind it.

He open the fancy lightning on his studio and that makes me gasp in amazement.

"I heard you have your own studio already?" He ask.

"But it's not as fancy like yours" I admit, looking around his cozy studio, you can easily tell that Young K's really the owner of this studio, it's kinda messy and that makes it more like Young K's.

"But my studio is not as big as yours" He insist, a wide smile spreading on his face and I admit it, JYP was very boastful when he gave me the studio saying it's the biggest of all.

The size of his studio is in the minimal, there are keyboard, set of computer, audio mixer, music instruments to make and arrange a song, a guitar and bass guitar on the corner that makes his studio more smaller and my knee is just inch away from Jae who's silently sitting in front of me, but I can move so his studio can still accommodate all of us inside.