Chapter 2

I finally enter the JYP new building with my own ID card the interviewer which is the JYP's internal management director - have given me yesterday after the three months of training, she called me earlier and told me to went directly to her office as soon as I got here.

When I enter the building I walk directly to the information desk to ask where the director's office is.

"What training room are you?" The clerk greeted me right away and I tilt my head in confusion.

"Ohh you must be in the team A? It's on the third floor the very first room" She instructed and look at her monitor screen again but I am still confused standing still in front of her.

"Ah Miss?" I start to ask.

"You're new?" She ask and I nod my head vigorously.

"Go to the basement, room 308" She said and I follow her instruction quickly walking away because her face is now showing annoyance.

While walking to the basement, all of the heads of the I concluded that are trainees are staring at me, some are even turning for a second look and I feel uncomfortable walking even faster towards room 308, I knock three times before opening the door and once again, I saw a lot of pair of eyes staring back at me.

"You're late" One of the middle age man said and crosses his arm on his chest, he pointed in front where there are young teenager lining up, so I stand on the very end.

"You're new right?" He ask and I nod my head, kinda confuse why people are asking me if I am new all over again.

"Okay, let's start the audition, since you are late, you are next after her" He said pointing at me while the others turn to sit at the back, I bow at him and follow the others sitting at the floor too.

My hands starts to get clammy, why am I here? I am not even a trainee to audition, or the clerk on the front desk really thought I am a trainee so she instructed me to come here.

Sighing I try to think about how to escape in this situation, praying that the director will call, so I just have to pass the phone on the man who I assumed that is the trainor.

The trainee before me sings the bridge of the song, means she's about to finish singing and I don't want to embarrass myself to them, I don't have any audio clip ready so I turn to look around spotting a guitar in the corner I carefully walk towards it and ask one of the staff.

"Can I use this?" I ask and the staff nod his head saying that it's just a prop since no one really uses it, he plug the cable on the speaker and when the trainor called my name, I stand in the center.

Just in time, the door open and Park Jinyoung enter the room, behind him is JB, Mark, Bambam and then Sungjin, Wonpil and - Young K.

He's here and that makes me very very nervous so I took a sharp breath, there's no turning back, and I am more determined not to embarrass myself.

They start taking their seat on the front, not leaving their eyes on me.

"Can you introduce yourself?" The trainor politely ask far from the scary trainor he is earlier.

"My name's Kim Y/N, I'm twenty seven and I graduated from (insert famous Music School here) University took a degree of Musicology, bachelor in Musicography" I proudly said that makes everyone gasp. (I just made that up, doesn't really know if those degree exists, too lazy to search -_-)

"You're more than qualified, why did you decided on auditioning to JYP and also you look younger than your age to be honest" Young K ask that makes my heart flutter.

"Actually" I start speaking but JYP cut me off saying, "Well, let's see first what she's capable of, shall we?",

"Ahmm yes" I just muttered throwing aside the voices that keep on telling me to say the truth and leave this place.

I start strumming the intro of I Wait, my most favorite song of Day6.

Upon singing the verse of the song, Young K's eyes widen and look at me in awe, Sungjin and the others have the same look in their faces, JYP is banging his head while pursing his lips, enjoying the song.

When I am now in the climax part, singing the bridge, the internal head director - your boss enter the studio in a rush and she's about to speak but JYP shush her down so I continue singing.

When I'm finally finished, they all clap their hands that makes me blush.

"You really have those degree, can I have your resume and other requirements? I feel like offering you a job" JYP praises that makes me feel happy and nervous at the same time and then my boss decided to intercept.

"That's what I said to her three months ago", She started that makes JYP raises his one eyebrow.

"Three months ago? So you let go of this talented and marvelous girl?" He start to scold my boss but she wave her hand in the air.

"She was applying for a writer job, but I offered her to be Stray Kid's manager instead actually it's her first day but the clerk at the front desk lead her here, that's why I'm here" She explained that makes JYP nod his head.

"Then I'll offer her another job-" He said, this time my boss cut him off.

"But Mr. Park Jinyoung, she's Stray Kid's new manager already, we cannot take her out of the position since we don't have time to find and train another one, Stray Kid's comeback is now in the edge" She threw her arms in the air and JYP stood up.

"Didn't you heard what I said? I'm offering her another job, aside from being Stray Kid's manager, both of you, follow me" He said and left.

My boss hurriedly help me take the guitar off and drag me with her, I did a final bow before quickly following her.

______

(Chel's Note: The publishing/update schedule will start after everything is in new normal (due to COVID19) maybe last week of May or second week of June, hope you guys can patiently wait! Thank you!)

Ps. Sorry for the cliff hanger ending! ^^v