3. Let's Pretend to be Each Other

America's POV

Canada looked over at me, he was wearing my clothing. All that he needed now to look like me is to style his hair. I walked over to a drawer and got my comb out before walking over to him. "Alright dude," I said as soon as I reached him, "we can't let anyone know about this, or else we may have to go back to being exactly ourselves."

Canada nodded in understanding. Even though we could be caught, my mind still raced with excitement. I couldn't hold the comb still while I was combing his hair. For once I'm going to be quiet and England, and France, and everyone else won't be looking at me. This hero will finally get a break.

After minutes of styling, Canada finally looked like me. We both looked in the mirror. There stood Canada as me and me as Canada. Both of us smiled happily and looked at each other. "Now we just need to talk and act like each other," Canada said, except his voice was a lot louder.

I looked around. "I'm gonna go to my room and practice, du- I mean." I stopped, "I'm gonna go to my room and practice, America." Canada smiled at me.

"Okay, Canada. I'm going to go practice too."

Before I got to my room, I turned around and went to the living room. "Hey Kumajiro," I said while trying to use the softest voice I could, "I'm going to be your owner when we're out of the house."

"Who are you?" The bear looked at me confused. I smiled.

"I'm Canada. Just for now."