9. Nordics and Snow

3rd Person PoV

Finland and Sweden were building a snow man, Ladonia and Sealand were making tinier ones. Every now and then the two brothers would fight about who made a better mini-snowman. Usually they would be stopped by Tino. If they fought too much, Berwald would make them stop.

Matthew and Denmark were having a snowball fight while Norway and Iceland watched. After several minutes, "America" sat down in the snow near Tino and Berwald. He was exhausted, but still tried to act energetic.

"Hey, Nor!" The Dane yelled, "Catch this!"

The Norwegian was walking away to talk with some trolls privately on his cross hair clip. However, Matthias extended his arm backwards, a snowball in hand, and threw the snow in the back of Lukas's head.

Emil whipped his head towards his older brother, a grin present on his face. Lukas stood still for a moment. The others looked at him, questioning what was going to do next.

Lukas turned around and sprinted towards Matthias. Grabbing the Dane's tie, he punched the taller one in the head, mumbling 'stupid Dane.'

Peter and Erland watched the older men fight. Tino immediately shielded their vision and made them walk away from the scene. Emil pulled out his phone and started recording the fight.