chapter 10

Yay another update! I’m excited for this one, there’s going to be some drama! It’s in Harry’s POV and I’m really nervous to do this, but here goes. Enjoy.

Harry’s POV

“GOODNIGHT LONDON! YOU WERE AMAZING!” I took one last look at the crowd, screaming, shouting and some even crying. It’s amazing where we’ve got to. Who would have thought 2 years ago that I would be doing this today? I felt a smile creep across my face, its moments like this where I just need to pinch myself. Louis tapped me on the shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Come on, Haz.”

I waved to the audience one last time and then followed the boys off the stage. I couldn’t stop thinking about that girl, Katie’s sister. She looked really familiar but I couldn’t quite realise who she reminds me of. She was so sweet to get her sister on stage; I didn’t see her in the audience after that.

“That was a sik show” Zayn exclaimed.

After a show everyone was always so hyped, the atmosphere was great!

“When are those girls coming? Niall asked me.

“I don’t know, but Katie has the passes so she’ll make her way here soon.” I replied. I still couldn’t get her sister out of my head. I can’t wait to see her again, this time I’ll find out her name.

“Did you see her sister’s son he was so adorable?” Louis made a silly cooing face. Wait, was that her son? She has a son. Oops, she has a son.

“Her son, are you sure Lou?”

“Well, that’s what I think. She didn’t answer me when I asked so maybe not.”

“Ok, cool.” If that was her son, I really want to know where I’ve seen that girl. I know I’ve seen her somewhere.

“Why are you so bothered anyway, does somebody have a crush?” Louis said in a sing song voice.

“No, she just looks really familiar. I don’t know”

“Well you can ask her when she comes” Louis was smirking like a child. He thinks I’ve got a crush on her, I can tell. But on her defence she did have beautiful eyes.

Anyway I really needed a wee so I’m going to head off to the toilet.

“HARRY, where are you? The girls are here.” I think that was Liam, I should make my way there. Weirdly, for some reason I was really nervous. What if she was someone that I knew quite well and now I’ve forgotten her? That would be awkward.

I made my way round the corner and I saw her sister Katie and another girl I didn’t recognise but not her. I was slightly disappointed; I really wanted to know who she is.

 The boys were all wishing Katie a ‘Happy Birthday’ and giving her hugs, but I couldn’t help wonder where she was.

“Happy Birthday love. Where’s you sister and the little one? I hope I didn’t sound too questioning.

The other girl just looked at Katie strangely and then answered.

“She…umm…felt a bit sick…and umm…Ed was really tired.. so she um…went to the parking lot to put him to sleep.” She nervously replied. She didn’t seem too convincing but I decided to just go along with it anyway.

“Do I know her somehow, by any chance?” I really needed to know.

“ummm… no what made you think that?” she looked extremely nervous now. Strange.

“She just looked really familiar” I admitted.

“No I’m sure you she doesn’t know you.” She still didn’t seem too convincing but again I went along with it.

“Omg, I can’t believe that you’re in front of me right! I love you so much!” Katie started fan girling. She looked really dizzy and hot. Hot as in warm not hot as in fit.

“OMG KATIE ARE  YOU OK?” Katie was unconscious in her friend’s arms. What just happened? We all crowded around her and her friend was freaking out. I can’t believe that just happened, and judging by the boy’s reaction they couldn’t either.

“PAUL, PAUL COME HERE NOW!” Liam called, being the sensible one as always.

“Can you do something please, she needs help. OMG Amelia. GET AMELIA NOW.” Wait, did she just say Amelia? No, it can’t be? Can it…

DUN DUN DUN. What’s going to happen? I found that really hard to write. Sorry it’s kinda short and rubbish but I tried my best. I hope you liked it, please comment, vote and carrying on reading. Thanks for all the support so far! I love you allx:)

Iloveonedirection9