chapter 9

Sorry for the late update but THANK YOU sooo much to everyone who’s read this. I can’t believe this book has got 1000+ reads!!! OMG TAKE ME HOME!!! I LOVE IT! Sorry off subject, anyway enjoy!

****************************************************************************

My mouth was hanging open and I was afraid I was going to catch flies! All the boys were just laughing at me like I was some sort of amusement, this is NOT funny! Before I could say or do anything I was ushered by two big built bodyguards and pushed up the stage stairs. I was still in complete shock and I didn’t know what to do.

“Mummy, mummy!” Edward waved from his seat.

“Aww, is he your little one?” Louis asked me.

Ignoring Louis question, I replied, “Um, I don’t think I should actually be um here. My sister Katie is a MASIVE fan and it’s her birthday too, you should bring her up here instead of me”  

“That’s incredibly nice of you, we’ll bring your sister up, but you could stay too.” My heart started to rapidly beat as Harry told me to stay, but I just brushed it off my back, and walked off stage as Katie excitedly rushed on.

My hands were shaking uncontrollably as I found my way back to my seat.

“Are you okay, babe?” Naomi asked me. She genuinely looked concerned for me, however she is the only one knows how much I suffered because of that, that jerk! I suddenly started to feel a rush of anger take over me.

“Hi Katie, Happy Birthday,” Liam hugged Katie and she looked so pleased.

“You have a really nice sister don’t you?” Harry referred to me. My heart beat picked up again and I could feel beads of sweat rolling down my cheeks. Never would I thought in a million years that this would happen to me. Why me?

“Congratulations Katie you and your sister and friends can join us after the show!” Niall congratulated her. Wait, what? What the hell just happened? NO FREAKIN WAY! I’m not doing this, no way!

“Naomi, I’m out of here. I’ll be in the parking lot. Ring me when you’re done cause there’s no fucking way I’m meeting him. I’m sorry it’s been so hard sitting here all this time. I just can’t keep it up any longer!” I picked up Edward got my things and made my way out of the arena.

As I pushed past the crowds of screaming girls, all the events just replayed in my mind. A tear rolled down my face, and after what felt like years I made it outside.

I scrambled for my keys and unlocked my car. Strapping Edward in and making my way to my seat, I just didn’t know what to do. A million thoughts sprinted across my brain, spurring my vision. Soon enough it all became too much. I broke. I sat there crying and crying and crying.

As much as I wanted to hate Harry, I just couldn’t. He was Edward’s dad at the end of the day. Once upon a time he was the love of my life, my world. All this time I didn’t realise this, I just hated him.  Seeing him today changed my perception. Ugh, were has my life come to?

It did hurt that he didn’t recognise me. Why didn’t he recognise me? Maybe it was good he didn’t recognise me, but deep down I thought he’d recognise me. What am I saying? Of course I didn’t want him to recognise me. It’s just so confusing!

I know it’s short, sorryL Thanks again for all the reads I really appreciate itJ please keep reading, commenting and voting. THANKSJ