chapter 2

second chapter!!! yaayyy! enjoy:)

******************************************************************************************************************

Surprisingly Katie is not up yet, yes she loves one direction but she LOVES her sleep too! But that gives me time to make her a big birthday breakfast.

Edward is still asleep so I can get the brekie done quite quickly.

20 minutes later *********************************************************************************************

Yummy! The breakfast was all done and ready. I made 2 toasts with happy birthday written on them, I used some toast stamps from Clinton. Then I stuck candles in the edges, I was really proud of them! I made some scrambled egg and bacon, and I brought a double chocolate cake (Katie’s fave) and I stuck a candle with a number 15 in it and I put some dairy milk buttons (also Katie’s fave) around the edge. Lastly I made some tea and put it in a happy birthday mug! I like to pay attention to detail! Hehe I put everything on a big tray with a picture of one direction on! EWW! But its Katie’s birthday, not mine so I have to use a stupid one direction tray!!! Anyways I was really pleased with how it turned out!

“WAAAHHHHH“that was Ed, I guess he’s awake now. Right on time!

I got Edward washed his face, brushed his teeth and headed off to Katie’s with her birthday breakfast

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” me and Edward screamed. She instantly got up and yelled,

“OMG WE ARE GOING TO SEE ONE DIRECTION TODAY!” OH NO! Not her too! She hugged me tightly as I sang ‘happy birthday’ to her. Ed just joined in at the ‘to you’, adorable!

As we finished off the song Katie blew out the candles on the toast and cake as she did so Edward cheered.

“Thanks Amy! It’s just how mum would have done it, I love you!” she told me. As she mentioned my mum a frown spread across my face as I remembered her. I really do miss her, I wish she was here! I couldn’t show Katie that I missed her; I need to be strong for her sake.

“Anything for the birthday girl!” I said with a fake smile.

She was stuffing her face by now and I just laughed at her. Same old Katie! She loves her food!

I realised I have to get ready now so I left her room leaving Ed with her. I got to my bathroom, locked the door, stripped and went in the shower. The warm water splashed on my back and I just stood there enjoying the moment. I love the shower!

I stepped out of the shower and realised I didn’t bring any clothes, so I went in my room half naked. Who cares? Katie’s probably still stuffing her face and Ed is there too so I am safe. What to wear?

After 5 minutes of just staring at my clothes I found the perfect outfit. It was summer, and quite hot so I choose my brown shorts and white flowery top. I put my hair up in my usual messy bun and put on a flowery headband (matching to my top) on and a pair of flower earrings. I grabbed my brown gladiators and brown baby bag.  I need to carry a baby bag with me everywhere I go because of Edward. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was satisfied. As I walked out of my room I grabbed my shades and iPhone.

“KATIE WE ARE SEING ONE DIRECTION TODAY WOOOOO!”

*******************************************************************************************************************

hope you enjoyed! let me know what you think of the book so far.

iloveonedirection9