chapter 3

YAAAY! chapter 3:) I hope you are liking the book so far! here's chapter 3, ENJOY!

*************************************************************************************************************************

"KATIE WE ARE SEEING INE DIRECTION TODAY WOOO!" that’s got to be Naomi!

She flew past me and into Katie’s room. They both came out jumping and squealing.

"We are seeing one direction today" they repeated. Uggghhh they are sooo obsessed! Katie was dressed, but she had to do her hair and Naomi looked really good! She wore a pair of shorts similar to mine, but in navy blue and she wore a one direction top with it. She had her hair curled and some eyeliner on. Katie also wore a one direction top but she wore a pair of black skinnies.

"Right, Katie I am going to get Ed dressed, and by then I want your bedroom clean and you completely ready. Naomi you need to pop to the shops and get some snacks for Ed and us. Just grab the 10 quid of the coffee table. GO GO GO!!" I instructed. We all went off in our separate directions.

30 minutes later********************************************************************************************

Edward was all dressed and ready to go. I walked out of my room to see Katie coming out of her room. Perfect timing!

"Perfect timing, I know!" she said as if she just read my mind! As we walked down the stairs we saw Naomi walking in 2 bags in her hand.

"Looks like we are ready to go!" I said

"Let’s get this show on the road!" Naomi practically ran to my car. I grabbed my keys, locked the door and walked to my car. I have a grey BMW, it’s a convert able! I love my car! I gave my baby bag to Naomi whilst she was getting into the passenger’s seat. I strapped Edward into his car seat and sat in the front. Katie sat in the back next to Ed. I put the roof down, put the radio on and drove out of the driveway.

'I like it that,

Hey windows down,

Chillin with the radio on'

"I LOVE THIS SONG!" I yelled whilst singing out loudly.

"Yeah we can see that" Katie said chuckling a little. She set the tom tom and Naomi stuck it on the window.

"After 200 miles turn left"

**************************************************************************************************************

 'You make me,

Feel like I’m living a,

Teenage dream,

The way you turn me on,

I can’t sleep,

Just run away,

And don't ever look back,

Don't ever look back'

People say being a teen is the best years of their life, for me it wasn’t the same situation. As I was driving I drifted off to where it all started......

(FLASHBACK)

I was finally 16, I had the best boyfriend in the world and I was the happiest girl alive! Last night was AMAZING!! Harry was AMAZING! I woke up and expected to see harry lying beside me, but he wasn't there! He might have gone to the bathroom, or to have some breakfast or something like that. I got up to look for him but he wasn't anywhere to be seen! The room was a mess, there were clothes everywhere and I didn't know what to do. Had harry left me? NO NO NO! He can’t have left me!! I thought he loved me! I thought he cared!!! Tears were streaming down my face and I was on the bed shaking like a leaf! What did I do wrong, was I that BAD? Questions were flooding my mind. 'Ping' I rushed to my phone but it was only a message from Naomi.

Hi bbz:) hope ur havin a gud tym!! Hehehe;)

Nemo x

I cried even harder as I read the message. 'Ping' it was harry! I opened the text,

Im nt redy fr this! Im so srry!! I love you and always will! Don't forget that!

Harry x

No, he can’t leave me! I love him too much!! He was my first love, my life, my EVERYTHING! I rocked back and forth crying constantly. I was pulling my hair and going crazy! My whole world was spinning! Everything went black.........

I woke up and saw a very bright light above me, I flinched.

"She’s awake!"

"Honey, are you ok?" Soph asked me. Soph was my dad’s sister.

"Ha.. rr.. yy.. He.... He... Left me...!" I managed to say in between cries.

"shhhhh don't cry babez!! I don’t like to see you like this!" Naomi comforted me rubbing my back in circles. It was soothing but I was in too much pain. I held on to her for dear life!

"I love you Naomi!"

************************************************************************************************************

"I love you too babez, but you need to pay attention to the road. I don't want to die!" i instantly snapped back and payed attention on the road.

***************************************************************************************************************

Thats the end of this chappie! The next few chapters are all going to be fillers explaining Amelia's past. It's quite important so i suggest you read them. Hopefully one direction will be here soon! Thanks to everyone who is reading my book, i'd love some feedback! Hope you enjoyed!:)

iloveonedirection9